UFC News and Discussion Thread

Way to keep the Featherweight title picture stalled guys. Like, he moved up, it didn't work out. Go back down, defend the belt, then think about it again. It only hurts the Frankie Edgar's and Max Holloway's sure, but they need to earn a living too right.

8 hours ago, Cymbols said:

Fucking hell. The referee in the co main event though.

Yeah that was bullshit. Lombard should have gotten the stop in the first. Magny should have gotten the stop in the second, and pretty sure if they had talked to Lombard between the second and third, that last round wouldn't have even started.

Also, I love Hunt's walk off knock out every time I see it. I don't think he's ever going to be champion but he's still fun to watch as a spoiler. Also Frank continues to look worse every time he says he's in better shape than his last fight. 

I don't know if it's because of how much I hate Lombard, but I thought Magny was reasonably defending himself in the first round there. He was moving intelligently, trying to create defense and clinch up with Hector. Could just be me being biased, though.

Also, Jake Matthews is really fun to watch on the ground.

On 18/03/2016 at 19:30, Cymbols said:

Way to keep the Featherweight title picture stalled guys. Like, he moved up, it didn't work out. Go back down, defend the belt, then think about it again. It only hurts the Frankie Edgar's and Max Holloway's sure, but they need to earn a living too right.

Have them fight each other then, winner the fights Conor.

• Like 2

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 21:42, Rich said:

I am guessing there would be something to keep Dana in a job, as I have no idea what else he would do.

Team up with Hulk Hogan to combine their new-found millions to open a wrestling promotion???? TO THE DIARY DOME

• Like 3