UFC News and Discussion Thread

Tate is running her mouth about Rousey again, claiming she'd knock her out. :lol:

I really want that third fight between them now. Tate loses...and especially if she gets annihilated...she might as well go crawl under a rock after.

On 06/03/2016 at 11:28, Gazz said:
On 06/03/2016 at 11:10, Chris2K said:

I'm very disappointed at the result because no Diaz deserves any kind of success in my opinion, but I'm still completely confused by what the UFC were hoping to achieve with giving their 145 champion a fight at 170. Realistically you can't give McGregor a 155 title shot now because why should McGregor fight the champion that absolutely dismantled the guy that just choked McGregor out?

As for Tate that was fantastic, I'm really pleased for her. She's always come across as really sweet even in the mire of her feud with Ronda and her idiot boyfriend.

Money. And they got it. As did Conor.

UFC 196 did 1.5m PPV buys, second only to UFC 100.

Conor was the first fighter in UFC history to earn a $1m fight purse. God knows what his total pay was once you factor in PPV points and he's going to be fighting at UFC 200, which will absolutely, definitely, without a shadow of a doubt do more buys than UFC 100.

I mean yeah it's going to make money, but do you really want the guy you're currently using as the face of the company to get beaten again, if you can avoid it?