UFC News and Discussion Thread

It'll never stick.

He took three tests within hours of each other . Two he passed either side of one he failed. The two he passed were from the NSAC's main lab. The one he failed was from a lab the NSAC has labelled 'untrustworthy' in the past.

He'll take it to a proper court and get it overturned easily.

Is that the eye/glove cut one? Or the rematch to that?

That's the rematch, where Vitor got cut off a headbutt and then got pummeled into a corner stoppage. 

Crazy how that was in 2004 and 11 years later, he was in another UFC title fight.

This is also the event where Couture then called out Wanderlei, who brought his PRIDE belt into the octagon. That was so fucking cool when I first watched that, I wished more stuff like that could happen now :/ 

Is that the eye/glove cut one? Or the rematch to that?

That's the rematch, where Vitor got cut off a headbutt and then got pummeled into a corner stoppage. 

Crazy how that was in 2004 and 11 years later, he was in another UFC title fight.

This is also the event where Couture then called out Wanderlei, who brought his PRIDE belt into the octagon. That was so fucking cool when I first watched that, I wished more stuff like that could happen now :/ 

Yay for semi-legal PED-usage, I guess?

They were both pretty dull, the latter one, (TUF live) was only saved by Chiesa winning.

The last good one was Roy Nelson beating up Kimbo and Big Baby crying (TUF 10 I think), and before that the last good one was TUF 5 (I think) the one where Jens Pulver and BJ Penn coached.

TUF 10 was good.

TUF 9 and 13(?) were fun but I'm a Bisping mark.

And to be fair, the guy did get robbed in the preliminaries, he is the one who deserved to come back, after the 2 Dutch guys who did nothing of note really but they're Dutch. :shifty: 

• 2 weeks later...

That was pretty cool. Sometimes I see fan made stuff like what some guy was doing for Dream Feuds in WWE and can't help but wonder why they're not working for the company because half the time their stuff is better than the company is producing at that time.