UFC News and Discussion Thread

I feel like we're missing a champion in that picture. Where's Conor McGregor?

He was actually there to show off the Irish kit. But no Aldo either.

Also, I like how middleweight champ Weidman actually looks a fair bit bigger than Heavyweight champ Werdum.

Misha Tate "we have so much influence". Ehm, they all look the same with slight colour adjustments.

Also,

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

I have seen to many good product reveals. This wassent one of them. D:

Edited by Herr Matzat
  • Like 1

I actually like the black champions one compared to what everyone else was wearing. I hope that the gold emblem Ronda had on was like a temporary patch or something for her T-shirt and the final quality isn't going to be like that, because it looked like it was so easy to fall off.

Misha Tate "we have so much influence". Ehm, they all look the same with slight colour adjustments.

Also,

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

UFC FIGHT KIT

I have seen to many good product reveals. This wassent one of them. D:

I am pretty sure the aesthetics are not what she meant, judging by the word coming out the fighters have had a lot of input in to the functionality and design of the gear so that they are comfortable and easy to wear when in the midst of a fight.

Who's that in between Mighty Mouse and Dos Anjos?

EDIT: It's Robbie Lawler, yeah? Honestly forgot he was Welterweight champ.

Don't worry. As long as you remember the name of Rory McDonald you'll be talking about the Welterweight Champion very soon.

Fuck, Aldo's out. Conor McGregor vs Chad Mendes for the interim belt.

Fuck that shit. Good thing they've still got Rory/Robbie for that show.

I mean, I think it is a very smart contingency plan, because you solve two problems depending on the outcome: if Conor wins, then the people who say he's never fought a good wrestler would have to eat their words, and if Chad wins that interim belt is probably the only way to decently sell a third fight between him and Aldo.

However, this is definitely the worst case scenario. Nobody wants this fight, and it's extremely unfortunate, because it is still a good fight.

Like Forky said, at least we've still got the potential of Rory MacDonald, Welterweight champion.

In a selfish way I still want to see Aldo vs. McGregor. The promotional machine hyped it up and I wanna see who'll win, I suppose it'll still work out if McGregor beats Mendes but man, I feel bad for Dana White. It's almost impossible to have any sort of super fight cause injuries seem to happen a lot more frequently than I remember.

I'd rather see Mendes win than Rory.

Get out!

Mendes is not beating Conor. I'm not even a huge fan of Conor but I think he's one of the guys who has the tools to beat Aldo, and that does not bode well for a Mendes victory.