UFC News and Discussion Thread

I've heard through Twitter, however the preliminaries' preliminaries weren't on this completely legal site I'm using.

EDIT: Zombieprophet to the rescue.

2.gif

DC.gif

These stand ups are such bullshit, someone works for a triangle, loses it and goes back to guard. Two seconds and the ref stands them up.

I thought Rumble would come in and score a TKO victory in the first round. Next expected him to dominate the whole fight for three rounds. Pleasantly surprised.

That was beautiful, an absolute deconstruction of your opponent's game.

I sometimes wonder if Joe Rogan listens to what he's saying. 'You can't put your hand out, it forces your opponent to not be able to move forward towards you'.

No shit Joe, that's the point.

• Like 2

Really fun show. Missed the first few prelims unfortunately (especially given the finishes) but caught a good 3 1/2 hours of action which was the right amount. Johnson looked like a million bucks. Jones did too, he completely took all of Glover's strengths and just neutralized them.

Hopefully they'll hit Baltimore again in a year or two.

The Baltimore audience was amazing, on what was an amazing fight card. Jon Jones absolutely dominated Glover and put him right back down the ladder, record aint everything.

Also the flying knee was a mindblower, I saw it at the end of watching main prelims and my mind was blown. That's how you make a splash in your debut.

Great show, well worth 4 hours of my time :D

Now here's hoping I win the Prediction league :P

Edited by Jasonmufc

November 15 2014 - Cain Velasquez © vs. Fabricio Werdum for the championship in Mexico City. They're both going to coach TUF: Ultimate Fighter before that, which starts airing in August.

Stars really aligned for UFC here.

That's the Latin American TUF they're coaching then I'm guessing?