The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Wade Phillips has been fired, Jason Garrett has moved into the head coaching position.

:(

Now watch the Cowboys beat my team on Sunday. Why couldn't you wait one more week Jerry?

Maxx, you should have more faith in my ability to know when my team is going to bend over and take it. If/when the Giants lose next Sunday look for them to miss the playoffs again after a hot start.

Matt Cassel put up the most fantasy points this week in my league, some shared with Bowe obviously (who came in at #2 for the week so far), even though his team was destroyed. I happened to have Kyle Orton who got the 3rd most points but just didn't compare to Cassel's 4 TDs and 472 yards. That's gotta be a career high for him.

Edited by Universal

LOL, and I have Cassel sitting on the bench of the worst team in the EWB league, a team so bad that players stay as starters, even when on a bye, because I have no one to replace them with. For reals, I try to fix my team, but I took far too many chances (really, Shonn Greene in the second? Jerome Harrison? WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING? Thank fuck for Run DMC), and it's totally fucked. I have no clue how I got three wins.

Also, the Broncos get a week off from being hated, and Meacon is a glorious bastard. FIRST PLACE, BITCHES!

I love Tony Bruno "How about Andy Reid sticking it right in Washington's ass on the first play. Figures the Skins would give McNabb a ridiculous contract extension. Business as usual in DC where the government and Dan Snyder are equally inept when it comes to wasting money."

Adam Shefter tweeted that if McNabb was worth 78 million, whats Vick worth now?

My pace has been the 83 points Wisconsin put up on Saturday...I don't think I can remember a team scoring that much. I'm seriously thinking we could beat that

wow the Redskins are a joke.... reward McNabb when he's played like shit all year? maybe they should of spent that money on a defense this is emberassing. what's with all the blow outs this week and of late?

Hey hey hey, they already have Fat Albert making $100 million.

LOL, and I have Cassel sitting on the bench of the worst team in the EWB league, a team so bad that players stay as starters, even when on a bye, because I have no one to replace them with. For reals, I try to fix my team, but I took far too many chances (really, Shonn Greene in the second? Jerome Harrison? WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING? Thank fuck for Run DMC), and it's totally fucked. I have no clue how I got three wins.

Also, the Broncos get a week off from being hated, and Meacon is a glorious bastard. FIRST PLACE, BITCHES!

Had you tried this week, you prob would have won. My team has terrible luck its not funny, and I was having an off week here too.

And Randy Moss... ugh. Why?