The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

I am really beginning to have a strong dislike of offensive coordinator Scott Linehan. I understand that Stafford is hurt, but let Shaun Hill do his fucking job and pass the ball.

Edit - Yet the defense holds strong again. They stood the Bears up four times on the goaline, then came up with another big stop. Win, lose, or draw, the Lions defense really deserves a pat on the back today.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Matt Moore is the drizzles today. Eli's 3 picks are all off of ricochets by receivers who have dropped catchable passes. Moore's 3 picks have been horrible passes that never should have been thrown. Isn't it funny how much more difficult it is to put up big numbers when the opponent has something to play for and have schemed against you?

If they fucking overrule this last td by the Lions I will fucking riot!

Fucking bullshit. Un fucking believable. Johnson has the ball with two hands, both feet down, goes down with the ball in the end zone. He had fucking possession, ridiculous.

Edited by VerbalPuke

About time the Giants D starts getting some takeaways. I always hated the fact that they couldn't hold onto a takeaway to save their lives the past couple of years. Sucks that Eli got those three picks since they were all tip drills because he's been great all day and the fact that Boss is hurt, hopefully it's nothing major.

EDIT -- And I know I'm not the only Giants fan that misses Jeff Feagels (as the crowd chants for him, lol)

Edited by Do You Smell It?

I could have sworn that was ruled a td...what happen between that I don't know.

It was at first, the official closest to the catch ruled a TD. Then another official came over and overturned the call. It went up to the booth and the rule on the field stood. I just don't get how it wasn't a TD, he had absolute possesion, then put the ball down as he was trying to get up. I mean shit, if a RB breaks the plane of the endzone, then fumbles it, it's a TD. It's just some absurd rule about the "process of the catch".

EDIT -- And I know I'm not the only Giants fan that misses Jeff Feagels (as the crowd chants for him, lol)

The blocked punt wasn't his fault, but yeah Dodge looked like a nervous wreck out there and was getting no hang time on them. If he doesn't improve in the next game he's gone, you can't be gifting the Colts good field position like he was today.