Tiger Woods Speech

sahyder1

Anyone else watching it? It is on an hour from now. Yes, I called it a speech...that's what it is. Will be hard to avoid it here in the US as practically every major channel is carrying it live.

Early reports are that Elin won't be there but Michael Jordan and former Stanford teammate Notah Begay will be there.

Just come out and say "I'm Tiger Woods, I fuck bitches and I'm the best golfer on the planet. Suck it." Then rejoin the tour, play only wearing black and live the life of a rich douchebag playboy, and be done with this already.

• Like 4

I could care less about all of his personal stuff. He is still my favourite golfer and is still the best golfer on the planet.

I don't know about him being the best golfer anymore. It really will be interesting to see when he returns. This season was lined up perfectly for him. The majors are all scheduled for courses where he has dominated.

The other golfers and the golf media FINALLY isn't afraid to speak out against him. Tiger has always held an advantage when it comes to intimidating whoever is paired up with him down the stretch of a tournament. It really will be interesting to see how Tiger handles that now. It'll be interesting to see how Tiger handles the galleries. He had major temper issues before and now the galleries will be a lot less friendly. I truly believe he destroyed his chance to catch Jack Nicklaus.

Just come out and say "I'm Tiger Woods, I fuck bitches and I'm the best golfer on the planet. Suck it." Then rejoin the tour, play only wearing black and live the life of a rich douchebag playboy, and be done with this already.

I would mark out like a bitch (no pun intended) if that was to happen :w00t:

I could care less about all of his personal stuff. He is still my favourite golfer and is still the best golfer on the planet.

I buy that argument with guys who aren't out there raking in money from endorsement deals. Hence, why I've been fairly easy on Barry Bonds compared to others. He wasn't a hypocrite about stuff. He didn't go out there rake in millions from endorsement deals.

Tiger Woods has been pitching himself as this clean guy for years.

My blog entry on this.

I think it's fucking ridiculous he lost his Gillette sponsorship...I mean, the entire concept of Gillette's advertising schemes is "Get a close shave, women will love you"...surely they should be increasing his involvement?

Edited by YI
  • Like 2