UFC 2010

9 to 5

I got it from HMV and got UFC Ultimate Knockouts 7 with it. Is that any good? :shifty:

And you actually took it? I'm surprised you didn't throw it back in their face screaming 'I DIDN'T PAY FOR THIS, I DON'T WANT IT!'.

• Like 1

Man, whenever you choose to watch a fight when at the events is always seems to end in either KO or TKO.

I watched Marquardt and Almeida go to a decision. I've only watched the one event though, since it was my first time on PPV.

getting out of submissions is fine it's just actually doing one. I use the thumb to shine just doesn't seem to work

But... you're the head coach, why would I listen to you? :shifty: Where is LL when we need him. :(

If you haven't already taken Ruki's advice, you really should. I get anywhere between 100 and 135 points during the training. Don't bother with specific training, either. Just do free sparring and put your points where you want them, but put at least one point in each category to continue the growth of those.

I got it from HMV and got UFC Ultimate Knockouts 7 with it. Is that any good? :shifty:

And you actually took it? I'm surprised you didn't throw it back in their face screaming 'I DIDN'T PAY FOR THIS, I DON'T WANT IT!'.

It was inside the box with the game! The sneaky bastards must have saw me coming.

But... you're the head coach, why would I listen to you? :shifty: Where is LL when we need him. :(

If you haven't already taken Ruki's advice, you really should. I get anywhere between 100 and 135 points during the training. Don't bother with specific training, either. Just do free sparring and put your points where you want them, but put at least one point in each category to continue the growth of those.

I haven't been online to read or hear anything about that but yeah, so far I've only taken Free Sparring but 100 points? So I guess it is just spamming one move all the time?

Oh wait, it's that slam to side control, right? :shifty:

Yeah, you get a double underhook, belly to belly suplex, side control, stand up, repeat for the duration. You don't have to do it for the whole time if you don't want to. You could, if he stays down, just start punching his chest or head. Both work about the same.

Just got the game - is the name of the fight camp just Team EWB?

Think so. I thought you could just join it but Ruki said before we gotta wait to get invited.

Currently 3-1 in my career. Was fighting PJ Bradley and he's got some heavy hands i was just thinking to myself i'm probably gonna get KO'ed....Left hook i go flying across the cage :(

Edited by davidmarrio

I hate Shogun. I went into my first title fight against him with really low stats but undefeated, he made me tap out in about 2:30. So I blaze through everyone else again and boost my submission defense from 30 to 70 between my first fight with Shogun and my second. The second fight he made me tap out in less then a minute with my stamina full. Fuck him.

Any advice other then smooth circles rather then quick, not smooth circles?

i need a routine for training cause i just get stat decays, strength going down etc etc keep trying to make a routine but just fails with stats and that decaying :(

So, after having a trilogy with Cro Cop (and another one with Arlovski), I got my character really rolling now, next opponent being #3 ranked Brock Lesnar.

Funny moment, I get a message saying a legend is coming out of retirement and wants to face "one of the new guys".

That legend... Mirko Cro Cop.

Long story short, I G&Ped Mirko into oblivion and now I'm 3-1 against him.

Also, doing title mode to unlock stuffs.... fuck Anderson Silva.

wooo found a good routine. Learned the suplex from double under hooks and get about 30-40 pts ago which while isn't like 100pts still very useful in getting each thing up by about 2-3pts stopping decay.