COD MW2

I think a lot of people hype it up because you can "show your worth" by spending hours and days on your account, by the varios prestiges/gun skins that you unlock the more you play. I just prefer it to other FPS, as I'm sure others prefere Halo/GOW/etc etc.

WaW wasn't that hyped up because Treyarch was the developer, and while it was a decent game, they've always been a step behind Infinity Ward. IW developed the original COD, COD2, COD4, and MW2.

I think that's the sign of a good game, when you can have a lot of fun whilst doing well AND doing badly.

Yeah, that is where I am with it. Admittedly, I've not been online with it for a short while, but I loved it when I did, and it was enjoyable even when I was generally getting my arse handed to me.

Good Lord I suck at this game, got a PS3 yesterday, tried an online game, must have died at least six or seven times in the space of five minutes. Don't even think I got a single accurate shot away as well.

Does anyone get why people hate certain weapons. Here's a discussion between me and some dude that happened during COD4.

Me: "Dude, it's just a fucking game -- there is no problem with whatever weapon you fucking use."

Dude: "Yes there is. Especially using a noobtube."

Me: "Noobtube? What the fuck..."

Dude: "Grenade Launchers are for noobs."

So what weapons are they hating this time?

You, me and Liam (when he finally plays the game with me :( ) need to party-up and overwhelm games with our lack of skills :D

To be honest, I've not been on it for a little while, as I've been downloading stuff, so not wanting to kill my download speed. Will be on a bit more, and will indulge in some general bungling online/Spec-ops play.

People still hate the noob-tubes, especially on hardcore(a lot of people say you have no skill if you noob-tube on hardcore since it's basically one kill shots.)

They also hate the Painkiller perk on regular, and a lot of players I played with say they shouldn't have deathstreaks to award horrible players.

I'm sure some people also complain about akimbo shotguns/any other powerful gun.

And depending on who you're playing, they may get pissed if you have Ninja on if they use a heartbeat sensor, cold-blooded if you have thermal, etc etc. A lot of people can't accept the fact that it's not cheating if the weapons/perks were put into the game, and criticize different types of styles(running around, camping, halo jumping, etc etc.)

Does anyone get why people hate certain weapons. Here's a discussion between me and some dude that happened during COD4.

Me: "Dude, it's just a fucking game -- there is no problem with whatever weapon you fucking use."

Dude: "Yes there is. Especially using a noobtube."

Me: "Noobtube? What the fuck..."

Dude: "Grenade Launchers are for noobs."

So what weapons are they hating this time?

The gaming community is just a sad place, in general. I pretty much only play with friends and don't even bother getting on COD unless at least one of my buddies are on. On the Friday after the game came out, my friend and I joined a game with a party already in session. One guy joked that my friend and I were "noobs" because we were up to level 7 or 9 or something. I told him that the game had only been out for three days, and him being a level 50 already probably meant he hadn't touched a tit, yet.

• Like 1

People still hate the noob-tubes, especially on hardcore(a lot of people say you have no skill if you noob-tube on hardcore since it's basically one kill shots.)

They also hate the Painkiller perk on regular, and a lot of players I played with say they shouldn't have deathstreaks to award horrible players.

I'm sure some people also complain about akimbo shotguns/any other powerful gun.

And depending on who you're playing, they may get pissed if you have Ninja on if they use a heartbeat sensor, cold-blooded if you have thermal, etc etc. A lot of people can't accept the fact that it's not cheating if the weapons/perks were put into the game, and criticize different types of styles(running around, camping, halo jumping, etc etc.)

FUCK THE AKIMBO SHOTGUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate them, doesn't mean I think they're cheating. And I think the Deathstreak is a good idea, it makes it suck slightly less when you're al esser-skilled player.

I'd be up for a PS3 team deatmatch, with fellow shitty players. I suck so hard, even though I put in a decent amount of time into it. Kill/Death ratio is at about 0.67 last time I checked, I just can't react as quick as everyone else.

Edited by The Cool One

That's WAY too good to be on The Band of Bunglers >_>

EDIT: I kid, of course.

I plan to play quite a bit of this over the weekend. Is anyone going to be online within 12-18 hours of the timestamp of this post?

Post here and we can get something sorted - also add me (ReeceP) onto PSN. Really keen to get something going over this weekend, so i'll likely be posting similar messages tomorrow and the next day too :D

FUCK THE AKIMBO SHOTGUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate them, doesn't mean I think they're cheating. And I think the Deathstreak is a good idea, it makes it suck slightly less when you're al esser-skilled player.

Oh yeah, I wasn't complaining, just listing off all the crap I've heard people complaining about. I really have no qualms with it whatsoever.