COD MW2

Fuck you Ruki.

Fuck you.

And you wonder why most of my comments directed at you are related to your weight. >_>

Hey! You were an asshole to me first, this is just payback!

If you want, we can stop fighting.

But seriously....whenever myself, Fitzy, and others play, we usually get a few of the new maps on Deathmatch. So either PS3 people just don't play, they didn't buy it, or you have some horrible luck. But either way, the package is a huge waste of money.

I'm guessing horrible luck. I've played many game modes besides stimulus(Hardcore Team, Hardcore HQ, HQ Pro, Hardcore Search and Destroy, Regular Team, Ground War, Free for All), and have had the new maps show up, almost excessively actually. It got to the point where you would play the new maps for 4-5 matches and then get one original, and then back to the new maps for 4-5 matches.

I seriously doubt it's a PS3 thing, so you're probably just being thrown in with people who don't have the map pack or have shitty luck.

I think it's something to do with the fact not enough people have brought it yet. Hasn't it been out on 360 a while? Would make sense if you guys get them in TDM but I can't because no PS3ers have it yet.

It's annoying, because even if I try a Private match or something, I lose out on all my challenges etc.

My two favorite maps from COD4, save Shipment and the one with the office building where one side spawns outside by the crates and the other spanws in the office. And the one with the pool too.

Ah, must have been like the 360 where it was only in the stimulus playlists for a bit and then they brought it to the other modes.

I wouldn't complain so much, if they placed the new maps in a Team Deathmatch rotation. The majority of players, play Team Deathmatch, instead of Hardcore, they could have had the normal rotation plus Team Deathmatch.

Quite annoying.

I wouldn't complain so much, if they placed the new maps in a Team Deathmatch rotation. The majority of players, play Team Deathmatch, instead of Hardcore, they could have had the normal rotation plus Team Deathmatch.

Quite annoying.

They haven't? They've updated it on the PS3 and 360 so it's in Team Deathmatch.