COD MW2

Just went 68 for 28. Apparently the other team was using some form of emergency air drop glitch. I used a predator missile and took out 4 of them as they tried to capture the cases. Put a harrior airstrike over it to get me and AC130. Then just went crazy as they aimlessly tried to retreieve their airdrops, but I kept blowing them up.

Ah, how fufilling.

Nearly got my first nuke. I was two kills off in my Chopper Gunner and when I got the twenty-third kill, the match ended. I was pissed.

I went 22-0 in the first 2 minutes of Afghan last week, then got tubed :(

EDIT:

Does anyone know how to check the PC rankings?

I know it's built in-game with the PS3, but it's not with the PC version...

I'm always running out of ammo for my beloved weapons before I get a decent killstreak. Question is, does the Scavenger perk really help out with this or is it easier just to grab whatever weapons are lying around?

My new sniper set up involves using deep impact as a perk as well as bling and fitting a silencer (deep impact helps to keep the power of the shot that the silencer removes) and a heart monitor. Then adding a shotgun as my second weapon. That way if I'm lying around with the sniper rifle the heart monitor lets me know if anyone is approaching, switch to shotgun and blam.