COD MW2

That really annoyed me in the game the way they kept saying that CONSTANTLY.

....But then Soap would say practically anything and I'd be happy again.

Slowly getting better online. Just unlocked the heat sensor for the M16 and while it makes it slower to aim it's excellent for picking people out. Can't wait to pick it up for the sniper rifle.

Had a couple of maps today with sniper where I was just excellent. Barrett with stopping power perk is just excellent. Headshot, Headshot, Headshot.

Then ran into some ridiculously great guys on Favela and got 3-18 >_<

So less confident again <_<

EDIT: I love putting faces to voices.

Soap McTavish aka that geezer from Dog Soldiers, Rome and Trainspotting Kevin McKidd.

actor_kevinmckidd.jpg

Ghost (and Gaz from MW1) aka Craig Fairbrass from Eastenders and Cliffhanger.

200px-Craig_Fairbrass.jpg

Captain Price

aka Billy Murray from The Bill and Eastenders.

billy+murray+as+johnny+allen.jpg

Lieutenant General Shepherd aka the excellent Lance Henriksen from loads of brilliant stuff including Bishop in Alien.

Lance_Henriksen_in_Belgium.jpg

Coolios. Kevin McKidd especially has much love.

I brought MW2 for the low price of £35 today. (Hardened Edition & New :)) I really enjoy online, but honestly, it does a terrible job of introducing the game to new players online. If you don't know the maps off by heart, you're pretty much fucked. It could really do with a system like Killzone 2 had (not that I enjoyed that game a lot), where lower level players can face other newbies.

If those repeated WEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOMPPPPPH missiles actually sound like that in real life then it's utterly terrifying.

If I start hearing those go off in the game I'm just running for cover like a coward.

Ditto.

It also annoys me that i turn tail to run away from a group of people, as spread out we wouldn't get multi killed, and what do the others do? Turn tail and follow... oh wait, Triple Kill... Idiots.

Edit:

26 kills 4 deaths yeah (H)

As Rich probably realised last night, I am in fact not great at this game. :x

Fuck the wasteland map or whatever one it is that's just like a long stretch of land with a few houses. I never seem to have any idea where to go.

I thought you were pretty good for a novice :)

My connection problems didn't help me though :(

I like Wasteland more than I used to, but the middle underground bit bores me to tears sometimes.

I was in a game a couple of days ago that was so one sided on Wasteland. Other team camped in the bunker with a sentry gun covering every entrance. Then they started popping smoke and using thermals to pick us off every time we got near.