Paranormal Activity *spoilers probable*

Maxx

Yeah, but it's an alternate ending. Are you going to judge a movie on an ending that it decided not to use? Since that's the ending you saw and since I don't feel like looking for other posts of yours, I'm going to assume you just downloaded it or youtubed the ending. If that's the case, you really shouldn't bother trying to talk about the movie. This is a movie that depends so much on atmosphere and tension being built up over time. It'd be kind of hard to get all that watching on a computer.

• Like 4

Indeed. It was definitely better watching it in the theatre and literally having your eyes racing all over a giant screen to look for any subtle things during the night scenes. watching it on tv wasn't quite the same... but it was fun because we watched it in a supposedly haunted house. quite entertaining. I will admit that the theatrical ending was better overall, because it was surprising and kind of the only thing "Hollywood" about the movie. However, the original ending was good for realism and just a general "jesus this girl is fucked up" kind of feeling.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...