General Television Thread

Hellfire

Just watched episode 2 of season 1 of the Wire, damn a lot of characters in this serie, is everyone gonna play a major role?

All the pieces matter.

Guest mr. potato head

Almost certainly a long shot, but has anyone here watched Todd and the Book of Pure Evil? I keep seeing the last couple minutes of episodes when I tune into The Daily Show a few minutes early and I'm trying to decide if it's worth a shot.

Just watched episode 2 of season 1 of the Wire, damn a lot of characters in this serie, is everyone gonna play a major role?

It will be confusing at times, at least for the first few episodes, but once you get used to putting most of the faces and names together you'll be hooked.

So I started to watch the Dick Van Dyke show on Netflix tonight.

1. The comedy has actually held up pretty well over the years. They don't make too many references to it being the 60s. Colorize it and it could be a modern show.

2. Mary Tyler Moore was cute as hell.

So I started to watch the Dick Van Dyke show on Netflix tonight.

1. The comedy has actually held up pretty well over the years. They don't make too many references to it being the 60s. Colorize it and it could be a modern show.

2. Mary Tyler Moore was cute as hell.

Fact and fact.