General Television Thread

Hellfire

So I finished Breaking Bad last night. Awesome season finale to what has so far been an awesome show, but of course having finished it I'm sad. 'What now?', I ask. And there are other TV shows out there but I will be so empty now that I have no Breaking Bad to watch until Season 5 starts :(

Then I look on Wikipedia and Season 5 starts tomorrow night. Wonderful!

• Like 1

Can anyone name some space faring shows currently on air? I'm drawing a blank.

There's a Green Lantern cartoon? That's all I've got.

Really loving this season of The Wire. The kids are great, Chris and Snoop are great, it's all great!

Kinda surprising how little McNulty is in it though.

Although, man, I hate that one kids mother. The kid with the ponytail who is starting his own corners? His mom is getting all up in his business!

Re: The Wire season 4, Ruki

That's Namond. His dad is Wee-Bey, the enforcer for Avon who took life in prison. And yeah, his mom is insufferable.

So I haven't seen any Sorkin shows before, but I figured I'd watch The Newsroom and maybe go into them for there.

I actually really liked it, and honestly can't wait for the next episode (UK viewer so ep2 next).

I'd probably have more of an in-depth opinion on it as I get more episodes behind me, but for now I'm putting it down as a watch.

The Wire, season 4, episode 9

In the middle of the episode right now....

Holy crap, I can't believe it took me this long to realize that Michael (the boxer kid, Bug's brother) was molested :( I feel so bad for him! I was thinking that maybe that happened when Bug's dad was being...touchy. But it was confirmed when he was talking about the boxing coach being too friendly, and how that means he is probably gay.

Episode 10 spoiler

Holy shit! Rapist guy got beat to fucking death. And I loved Snoop: "Shit, you didn't even wait to get him in the house!"

I love Chris and Snoop. They terrify me, but they are amazing.

So I just finished up all of Mad Men so far which was great. Looking for a new show to watch and was hoping I could get some recommendations from you folks.

Things I've finished recently/Things I just really like/watch

Breaking Bad

Mad Men

The Wire

Sons of Anarchy

Louie

Archer

Parks & Rec

True Blood

Game of Thrones

If it's on HBOGO or Netflix that is an added plus!

I'm thinking about maybe Boardwalk Empire? Firefly? Deadwood?

LL or someone else help me please!