The England thread

Yeah but he was bad in 2010!

Anyways, U21's. Lansbury and Oxlade Chamberlain are standing out. Zaha and Henderson doing quite well as well. I can't decide about McEachran - the formation showed that he was supposedly playing alongside Henderson, but he doesn't seem to be anywhere near as deep as Henderson most of the time, so I don't know if he's been given more licence to push on. Still don't understand the persistence with Rose either.

Either way it's looking like a more professional job than the reverse fixture in Mons. And bless Eastick, all you can hear is him shouting non-stop.

3-0, Lansbury again. Good work by Zaha in the box, I think it was.

Yuh-huh, Zaha.

England are playing a lot of the same sort of football I think the seniors would be smart playing. When they get the ball deep they break with pace using Zaha, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sordell and look to hit on the counter.

And to stop the rot on comes Lamisha Musonda. Who despite looking only eight years old is in fact the lofty age of 16.

Johnson and Welbeck will be good options to get into the box and take a fall to win a penalty :shifty:

In all seriousness I think it's a decent line-up. I don't think I'd have gone with Welbeck up front personally, Sturridge brings more to the table but let's see what he can do. Delighted to see Baines getting a start as well. As for the captain situation, what the hell is people's problem? The captaincy REALLY doesn't mean a whole load, get over it. Gerrard nor Parker nor anyone else are going to play differently because Parker is captain. I'm glad it's him that was chosen.