Official Premier League 2009/10 thread

Lineker

Yep. Knew that stupid disallowed goal would lead to a Spurs goal in the end.

It's had draw written all over it since we missed that penalty.

I predicted 2-1 Sunderland, us going 2-0 up and then them getting one back and we hold on to the end. So here's to hoping. I also predicted Bent to score so it may be my lucky day.

Sunderland finally getting that 3rd goal. All i need now is Bolton to get a goal and then a good day for me. Just need Burnley to do something against Man.City as well later on

• Like 1

Three points is merely, say, one slip-up at Anfield. :P And anything can happen with the goal difference. All three teams are still well in it.

And sorry Spurs/Villa/Liverpool fans, but I want another Tevez hat-trick today for the sake of my fantasy team. If SWP would also like to get in on the action I'd be equally pleased. >_>

Just got back from watching the United vs Chelsea game in 3D. The game looked amazing in the angles that wer specifically placed for 3D, as well as the graphics, but the regular game just looked like HD, glasses strained my eys too.

Delighted to see United lose BTW, especially in the company of what seemed like at least 50 United fans. All this despite a vintage Mcaheda goal, i.e the ball hitting off him before going in buying himself another year where United fans think he's good. Also, lol at the United fans bitching about the Drogba goal, despite being outplayed, having a blatant Chelsea penalty denied and Macheda's goal being a handball.

The Drogba offside/Macheda handball goals seemed to be a little bit of cosmic balancing.

"Oh shit, that really shouldn't be a goal. Ummm...okay, Macheda, you have this one. The score says 2-1 but we all know it's really still 1-0, 'kay?" :shifty:

Wouldn't say Utd were outplayed, for a lot of the second half Chelsea had their backs to the walls and this was reflected in the substitutions they made, bringing on speed for the counter attacks and Ballack coming on to help see out the match from a defensive view point.

There was a long spell where Utd looked like they may very well turn the match around. Regardless it was a good win for Chelsea, and somewhat odd to see Man Utd lose 2-1 at home.