Official Premier League 2009/10 thread

Lineker

i hate mathematically possible. Like a slap in the face saying were in a chance of winning the league lol.

The sad thing in our season is the fact that for a bit we've relied on other teams cockin up and i don't quite understand how a team that goes from playing great football and throwing away the league last year has turned into this. But we have a good fixture list coming up and tough games for Spurs, Villa and Man.City left in the season so you never know 4th could still be a possibility but i wouldn't be suprised if we didn't get 4th or 5th being honest

Any Man U fans saying Masch should have gone have just complety admitted Vidic shoulda gone in the cup final, because Masch's was no way a red, so Vidic's musta been worth two.

Edited by Johnny Summers
  • Like 1

People are talking about the 'Avram Grant' factor, ala the 'Mourinho' factor. Otherwise known as, "you only need to have managed Chelsea for a little while and you know how to destroy them, because they're utterly predictable in that way". :shifty:

I hope they're wrong.

I am officially disgusted to be a West Ham fan right now. The total lack of motivation of this squad is fucking awful, and they deserve to be relegated. You know how important the match is for survival, and the whole squad, sans Scott Parker, play like absolute shit. Ridiculous.

Hull have the better set of fixtures up to the end of the season and they have a game in hand.

West Ham have the better squad and the better goal difference will have a big factor.

Burnley have a decent home record

All three are playing pretty poor at the minute and have abysmal away records. All i can say is whoever does the best away from home will survive but i'd say West Ham just for the fact that they've got the better squad. Plus with Hull they've got a new manager so that'll play a factor as from the looks of it the players have lost faith at West Ham and with Burnley they've got determination and grit in wanting to survive for a 2nd season in the prem

West Ham almost deserve to go down for having such a cunt of a chairman.

What better words to spur the squad on than "If we don't stay in the league, we'll be financially crippled" and "Everyone's going to have to take a pay cut regardless of whether we stay up"

He's a cunt for telling the truth is he? If I was a West Ham fan, I'd be a lot happier having Gold & Sullivan in charge than the fuckwit who nearly ruined the club, and has lef them in a terrible financial state.

I still think West Ham will stay up, Burnley and Hull just don't look capable of getting the points needed.

Could be worse for West Ham you could have Hicks and Gillett :P Atleast there being honest like Adam said but i think West Hams problem is not just off the field but clearly on the field as well. Zola's record is poor and i do think a new manager is needed as you've got the squad they just need a kick up the arse and motivated to help the team survive otherwise if you go down it'll just bring the club futher into the shit but i think West Ham should stay up but you never know football tends to throw a spanner in the works most of the time

Guest Mr. Potato Head

West Ham will stay up for sure. Kou's in such a pit of despair over Iain Dowie that I assume Hull won't win another game, and Burnley have been complete shit since Christmas.