Left 4 Dead 2

The Kraig

Review is up 9.0, not surprising.

"The most powerful addition is the grenade launcher which, while effective at blasting apart zombies, is a dangerous weapon to use because of its potential for friendly fire"

I smell a "Blowin' Up The Scot" achievement :shifty:

Damn it all Ruki, have you forgotten what our team name is? We don't get raped.

Where's Rocksta anyways?

We were all experienced Vets when we became that team!

He has been around, MW2 mostly. Apparently his mic is still fucked....so he might be more of a handicap :shifty:

Probably pick this up tomorrow, unless I have some sort of amazing feat of awakeness/decide to skip Computer Graphics and go down and pick up my copy.

Actually, now that I typed that, I might just check in with my class, see what the assignement/project is and do a little work, and head out and get it. :shifty:

Probably pick this up tomorrow, unless I have some sort of amazing feat of awakeness/decide to skip Computer Graphics and go down and pick up my copy.

Actually, now that I typed that, I might just check in with my class, see what the assignement/project is and do a little work, and head out and get it. shifty.gif

You will do that! :shifty:

Actually, now that I typed that, I might just check in with my class, see what the assignement/project is and do a little work, and head out and get it. shifty.gif

You will do that! :shifty:

Probably. If it was any other course and any other teacher I probably wouldn't be, but basically I can do no wrong in his eyes it seems. I complete all of my assignements/projects the day they're assigned while everyone else(computer illiterate/elderly/stupid people) need a deadline on the original extension to get their projects done. He's even asked me to help design the school newspaper he's working on along with other projects outside of class, and so we have a mutual understanding that going to class and sitting there bored for an hour and a half isn't the best use of my time.

Also, pills here!