EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

I've been reading the wiki bot cutting weight but one of my guys will not cut weight. I've stopped training to see if that will help but nothing has. Anyone know how to get him to cut

I think i'm going to need to set up another company to cover for my badly-failing nutrition company, and I always wanted to do a gym from the beginning. I know we had the Animal Cage as an EWB gym at one point (maybe even still), but I was wondering if there are people here not in that gym that would like to join a gym for people in EWB?

You'll have a hard time pulling me away from the Animal Cage, given they have elite level coaches for every skill for a modest price.

There actually appear to be cheaper gyms that are getting close to all-elite coaches. Another one of those would be wonderful.

Other news: Rolando Silva and Baxter Basset need to confirm fights for XVIII on the 3rd. And this after Basset's manager whined about needing a fight. <_<

Something tells me we had some multiple accounters get whacked. We now have a pair of #1 contenders listed as free agents.

Anyone wants to hire a 4-1 fighter, look for #9173, Luke Anderson.

Also: #9279, Roman Akinfeev (4-0, current #1 heavyweight contender) and #9500, Malachi Thomas.

Someone please sum up this game for me. :shifty:

1) Create fighters (preferably based in Montreal and in 155, 170, 185, 205, and 265-lb. weight classes).

2) Train fighters.

3) Get fighters signed to fight companies (preferably Extreme Warfare Battleground).

4) Win or lose fights as training allows.

5) Repeat steps 2 through 4.