EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

Not much vulturing involved, Chris...I bigged you up in the "closing announcement" and told people to go look you up.

Of course, people came out of the woodwork to try to buy the thing, and since Biggz has less than no interest in getting back in, Plubby was first in line to look for the sale. Offer's been made, so Plubby looks like he'll try to keep the ship afloat.

Sorry for deep-sixing everybody before looking for the sale, though. :/

Aaand it is complete! Thanks heaps to Biggz for giving me the chance to get involved with this :)

Hopefully we can work with any and all of the fighters who were released to get them back into gainful employment. If you would like to rejoin with EWB, please post your fighter ID (It is the number after his name in the My Fighters screen) below, or PM me on either here, or on MMA Tycoon. I'll understand if there are fighters who would prefer to start anew with C2K. I have a fighter still in his org, and I know Chris to be an active manager who communicates well and keeps his fighters 100% in the loop regarding org progress.

That said, i'll be looking to model my approach a little on his, so you can expect similar things from the both of us.

Onwards and upwards!

Stupid Tycoon messaging system isn't letting me reply to things.

Plubby, you still have one of my guys, Adam Wolf, and I'd be more than willing to keep him there. Plus, I think my friend Syrion Borealis would be willing to keep his guys around. His manager ID is 11121.

Sorry about jumping ship quite so quickly, a couple of the guys were running low on cash. As for Anderson, Chris made a rather enormous offer. I should have given you a heads-up.

At the end of the day, I guess there wasn't anything you could do from your end once you had accepted the offer.

Chris made a complete dick move signing my champions though, now I wish I didn't help him out back when Stampede was struggling.

In my defence I signed your Middleweight champion when the org was shutting down and JStarr had told everyone to contact me about contracts.

I didn't realise Luke Anderson was the LHW champion until I'd signed him, if JStarr is ok with it I don't mind releasing him and you having him back, he can keep the signing fee I sent too. I don't want any conflict between the orgs because that won't benefit anybody.

In my defence I signed your Middleweight champion when the org was shutting down and JStarr had told everyone to contact me about contracts.

I didn't realise Luke Anderson was the LHW champion until I'd signed him, if JStarr is ok with it I don't mind releasing him and you having him back, he can keep the signing fee I sent too. I don't want any conflict between the orgs because that won't benefit anybody.

Okay by me. I torpedoed what hype EWB had in the first place, thinking no one would want it...this may be like putting a Band-Aid on a tumor, but every little bit helps?

Thanks, Chris. Sorry about all the hassle.

Same for you, Plubs. I'd still be perfectly down to help make matches and things, it was just all the diva free agents and their contract squabbles that got to me. Need any tips on what venues have been good for EWB and what spending patterns have been good, just ask.

Plbby says to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and inform you all that due to lack of net at his parents house, EWB shall be taking a X-Mas break. Should be back in a week or two though.

Not quite that long <_<

Much to my surprise (as I thought I had 0 chance), today is the last day i'll have net access for about five days. I am back at my computer on Sunday (which is the day of the next card, Montreal time)

On my return i'll be sending out a state of the union type thingy via Tycoon.

Not quite that long <_<

Much to my surprise (as I thought I had 0 chance), today is the last day i'll have net access for about five days. I am back at my computer on Sunday (which is the day of the next card, Montreal time)

On my return i'll be sending out a state of the union type thingy via Tycoon.

How about a State of the Awarding Gabe a Rematch for His 205 Pound Championship? Yeah, how about a State of That?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...