EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

Subatoi has a new opponent, he'll need to reconfirm.

In other news, the guy that snagged Akinfeev agreed to re-sign. He won't be in the title picture unless he agrees to a second contract after that, but for a trial run, he'll still be around. Maybe Damon can get a little payback.

I figure you guys are aware of it, but just a reminder:

My light-heavy opponent still hasn't confirmed.

And I have a heavyweight who would love another fight :)

On that note, I have a fighter in every weight class (EDIT: Paul Andrews I mean. Woops, Tobi Mowshowitz, Duncan Harty, Reece Perry and Jon Moore) in EWB - all of them will basically accept any fight at any time, and i'll always accept the fight within 24-48 hours (usually quicker, but just as a buffer). Call us up on short notice, whatever. Keep those guys in mind if you ever need a fill-in or are looking for some people to round out a card :)

I figure you guys are aware of it, but just a reminder:

My light-heavy opponent still hasn't confirmed.

And I have a heavyweight who would love another fight :)

On that note, I have a fighter in every weight class (BJ Caspar, Tobi Mowshowitz, Duncan Harty, Reece Perry and Jon Moore) in EWB - all of them will basically accept any fight at any time, and i'll always accept the fight within 24-48 hours (usually quicker, but just as a buffer). Call us up on short notice, whatever. Keep those guys in mind if you ever need a fill-in or are looking for some people to round out a card :)

I was all, "WTF is BJ Caspar?" then I noticed that Paul Andrews was yours.

Moore may get drafted for backup duty at XXI to break in a debutant, and if Andrews beats my man Black at XX, he might be pushing into the 155 title picture. Albright needs some more victims opponents. :shifty: As for Reece's Halloween opponent, he's a GDS guy, so maybe someone there can nag him into checking in. Dude was in line for a 205 title shot until he tanked against Gabriel's guy.

And Biggzy, am I correct in my belief that I heavily overpaid the Akinfeev schmuck? Figured at least, he can have a couple of fights and hopefully he can leave afterwards without slandering our name all over the place.

And XIX is fully booked now. Excellent.

Frame of reference for you guys: I have a 7-0-0 guy who's just had a contract renegotiation. Prior to that renegotiation, I was on 2000 to show, 2500 to win, 3000 signing bonus and I was basically given a blank cheque for my new contract. So I took 2500/2500/2000 just to be fair about it.

I'm back after having no way to get online for two weeks.

Fight offers will be accepted by me once more.

Don't forget to check in on GLB, too. (Y)

Should be a fight for Matt at XXII around late November.

Thanks, Forgot about GLB.

and roger on that fight offer update.

Well... Samryn was victorious at EWB XIX... first round submission of Subatol!!

Looking for offers on my next fight? Anyone?

BTW anyone want to explain how sponsorship works? Can I look for sponsors or do they come looking for me?

I also have a fighter .. Gino Carr ... http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=29794 ... looking for a contract.

Edited by darkrayne

thank you.. one more question.

well its a two parter I suppose..

A) How many contracts can a fighter be offered at the same time? I have an offer from an org, but am kinda hoping that EWB will offer my new 2-0 acquisition one as well.

B) How long will a contract stay while I decide to accept or deny? Is it up to the person offering?

Edited by darkrayne

BTW anyone want to explain how sponsorship works? Can I look for sponsors or do they come looking for me?

I also have a fighter .. Gino Carr ... http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=29794 ... looking for a contract.

Gino's got an offer, but in the future, make sure your fighters are based in Montreal. Signing bonus should cover his move.

As for how long offers stay around, they stay until you decline them or the org retracts. We still have some on the books from two months ago.

Gino's got an offer, but in the future, make sure your fighters are based in Montreal. Signing bonus should cover his move.

As for how long offers stay around, they stay until you decline them or the org retracts. We still have some on the books from two months ago.

Oops... my other fighters are based in Montreal, I picked him up on the free agent wire and forgot to check where he was based.