EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

Is it me, or can't you reply to messages on there because there is no box to do so?

That comes and goes, for some reason. Usually, the box should show up under any message that you're reading for a quick reply. But, yeah, I've seen the box missing sometimes. Next time, it's back. :/

I vote you strip him and just have another tournament.

The guy had 4 wins before he fought me; two QFCs and a fight against a fighter he managed with his primary account and then a fight against a fighter he managed with a duplicate account. I could have remained undefeated forever if I only ever fought fighters that I had the ability to command to tactical suicide.

The guy had 4 wins before he fought me; two QFCs and a fight against a fighter he managed with his primary account and then a fight against a fighter he managed with a duplicate account. I could have remained undefeated forever if I only ever fought fighters that I had the ability to command to tactical suicide.

Matt Smith still has a manager. And the QFC's are just as legit as any fight he could have here, possibly more so, since they're somewhat randomly assigned. So you're complaining about 1 of 4. (Well, 2 of 5, since the beating's not sitting well. :shifty:)

If he doesn't have a manager by the next show, then he may get stripped and fired, pending approval from Biggz. I'd been hoping to have a heavyweight title bout at XIX on the 16th, but we may have to scratch that and put another title on that show.

Matt Smith still has a manager. And the QFC's are just as legit as any fight he could have here, possibly more so, since they're somewhat randomly assigned. So you're complaining about 1 of 4. (Well, 2 of 5, since the beating's not sitting well. :shifty:)

If he doesn't have a manager by the next show, then he may get stripped and fired, pending approval from Biggz. I'd been hoping to have a heavyweight title bout at XIX on the 16th, but we may have to scratch that and put another title on that show.

What about me?

Smith/Ray Sanders fight spoilers.

Tully Ray Sanders, I see your "Strong" boxing stat and laugh at it, Good fight though, Had me worried a few times there.

Akinfeev was picked up by someone who messaged asking for his release as he'll be going elsewhere.

Can we strip him and still retain him until 120 days are up? I'd prefer to make the guy wait 3 months for not even checking to re-sign or anything and just asking for a release to move the fighter.

Akinfeev was picked up by someone who messaged asking for his release as he'll be going elsewhere.

Can we strip him and still retain him until 120 days are up? I'd prefer to make the guy wait 3 months for not even checking to re-sign or anything and just asking for a release to move the fighter.

Sounds good to me, hype hit or not. Throw in some unkind comments about the guy's mother while you're at it.

• Like 2

I don't mind losing, I just hate who I lost to. I was looking at Malachi Thomas who fought two of his own guys (and lost to Afinkeev) but anyway it doesn't matter now.

I lost because I thought the fight was on saturday so I didn't stop training, and thus went in with no energy. My own fault.

Sounds good to me, hype hit or not. Throw in some unkind comments about the guy's mother while you're at it.

ha, That's the EWB calling card.

What do we do after this with the EWB title? fight between Damon and the top ranked heavyweight or a tournament like the first time round?

You guys might have said something before, But I can't remember.

ha, That's the EWB calling card.

What do we do after this with the EWB title? fight between Damon and the top ranked heavyweight or a tournament like the first time round?

You guys might have said something before, But I can't remember.

Trying to see if Akinfeev's new manager might want to stick around for a couple of fights. If he still wants to be a douche, yeah, a tourney might kick off with a couple of semifinal fights at XIX, possibly the title decider at XXI sometime in November. But, that all depends on how big a dick this guy wants to be.