EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

Is it possible that Chuck Norris [9454] be booked for EWB VI (07/03)? He's at half energy right now, so it'd give him enough time to recover hopefully. He won his last EWB fight in Round 1, too.

If not, no worries.

I'll have a look to see what fights haven't been accepted. I've booked the whole card, just waiting on fighters to accept the bouts. I'll book him on EWB VII or Battleground Blitz III the subsequent week though.

Gabriel, I'll sign your fighter later tonight.

Starr - Done.

Is it possible that Chuck Norris [9454] be booked for EWB VI (07/03)? He's at half energy right now, so it'd give him enough time to recover hopefully. He won his last EWB fight in Round 1, too.

If not, no worries.

I'll have a look to see what fights haven't been accepted. I've booked the whole card, just waiting on fighters to accept the bouts. I'll book him on EWB VII or Battleground Blitz III the subsequent week though.

Gabriel, I'll sign your fighter later tonight.

Starr - Done.

Sounds good to me, thanks Biggsy!

Undefeated and had a fighter in a 100% rated main event. (H)

Just too bad Schmidt will be gone for a couple of weeks with injury. Still, I wasn't too keen on going up against someone with proficient boxing, so it's awesome that not only did my guy survive, but actually won!

EWB VII has been booked for the day after EWB VI. July 4th.

I'm waiting to book the main event and subsequent card to see if any title match could possibly go down as the main event. Fighters such as Cool Jay will also grace the card as I have not book them since EWB 1.

Depending on their stays in their current promotions, you might have some experienced names available to you later on. Randy Savage has a title fight coming up, and if he wins it he is willing to jump to EWB with the title.

EWB Championship Finals:

Heavyweight: Sean Damon vs. Tyrone Jackson

Light Heavyweight: Reece Perry vs. Jackk Griffith

Middleweight: Race Williams vs. Dave Zero

Welterweight: Daniel Plude vs. Travis Fitzgerald

Lightweight: Jimmy Albright vs. Gunner Haze

EWB VII on July 4th will be main evented by the first ever EWB Championship bout: Jimmy Albright vs. Gunner Haze

Just realised I could give out bonuses by withdrawng money to my manager and sending it to your fights. $500 per award.

Fight of the Night: Chris Davis vs. Sean Damon

Submission of the Night: Sean Damon

Knockout of the Night: Travis Fitzgerald

I have a fighter from Vegas named Masahiro Yamato (1-1), and in his first fight for his new promotion (its called Ultimate Killers), he won the companies Light Heavyweight title from a fighter who was 4-1 going into the fight.

I've replaced Grumm with Gabriel. Also, Slogger is filling in for another fight on the card.
I didn't notice the fight offer, Sorry, It's been accepted, I just hope I can finish the fight before the lack of energy on my fighters part hurts him.

$50,000 loan has been repayed!!!

Nearly 29,000 in the balance right now, if we get near 20k profits like we did with EWB V then that'll push us to around 70k in the till. With contracts to hand out we are in good shape.

Battleground Blitz II Bonuses ($250)

Fight of the Night: Ackerman vs. Anderson

Submission of the Night: Patterson