EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

Tajiri lost his first fight by Submission at 2:29 of the 3rd Round.

My heavyweight is facing a guy who lost via TKO (Strikes) in 44 seconds, I think my guy has the skills to beat that time.

0-1 for my team.

I lost my debut as well. It seems my fighter decided that ignoring the fact he was a stand up only Muay Thai fighter was less important than taking down a BJJ Blue belt about 30 times and trying to GnP. Have no idea since his sliders basically had him doing the opposite. Plus he injured himself and is on the shelf for four days. I'm just amazed he managed to last through to a decision, which looking at it, since I'm the only one who did any damage and had like 10-1 takedowns I probably should have won.

Ok, I can't resist any more.

"Big Nasty" Chris Davis:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=9300

Kevin "The Hurricane" Storm:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=9322

Added the second fighter here Biggz, don't forget him. I got your contract offer for Davis.

Edited by KevinStorm

I'm off to a good start. Made a guy tap to an armbar out of full mount in a minute flat. Though, one of the lines in commentary made me think I wasn't exactly facing top flight competition:

We're hearing some news coming in from back stage. It's official - Peters has eaten all the pies!

To all those who are scheduled for QFC's ---- Probably won't be able to be moved. I posted in here he would do it on the 31st after QFC's were finished for most, which should have been a clue that he could not move you if you had a QFC booked. So this is just a warning if you are not from Montreal and have a QFC booked, it's not likely you will be able to be moved.

Just recieved his e-mail:

OK, I'll sort this out tomorrow. Anyone who's got an event still booked will have to stay where they are but I'll move everyone else.

I'll keep you under contract until I see how much money we make... if it is a decent amount I may be able to send money for you to move. But we'll have to wait. Although I told everyone why he couldn't move everyone right away, so why people would still book QFC's is beyond me, knowing you would be unmoveable.

EWB 2: Ready or Not (June 12th)

Main Event: Chris Davis vs. Tyler Jackson

Michael Seeper vs. Karstan Black

Ryan Dalton vs. Race Williams

Dante Orrison vs. Matt Machado

Justin White vs. Julian Subatoi

Jack Donato vs. Alexander Anderson

Sean Damon vs. Jon Moore

Jimmy Albright vs. Jermaine Howard

Kyle Brown vs. Cane Cohen

Jimmy Moose vs. Daniel Plude

*All fights are tournament bouts - EWB 3 will take place Saturday 13th, booking not finalized yet

Edited by ACCBiggz

I think my heavyweight hurt his hand after winning by TKO (Strikes) in 17 seconds of the second round, He could have finished the other guy in one round had he stopped trying to take it to the ground, He was on the ground more than he was on his feet.

Edited by Slogger

My created guys so far:

This thread is for EW Battleground, the MMA Tycoon thread is for general topics such as fighters who has no association with EW Battleground. :)

:shifty: Maybe you should sign some of them then. (Well, when they become available again)

Entrance music is just something you can edit in. It just says that you come out to said song and you can insert a link to Youtube that people can click to listen to the song. Nothing overly interesting.