What Do You Want To Forget?

Ruki

All the Pokémon games, and all the GTA games from III onwards.

With Pokémon, it would be awesome to go through the games again without the set plans I have in place beforehand.

With GTA it would just be great to go through all the great stories again, plus I played them out of release order, so a lot of the cameos were lost on me.

Knights of the Old Republic definately. I went into the game five years after it was first released and I knew the Spoiler at the end. Although it was fun playing "Who knew and when did they know it", it's obviously not the same.

The Resident Evils, so I wouldn't be expecting the jump scares and that sheer panic of when you hear "S.T.A.R.S. ..." being growled in RE3 would bring back that primal terror that I experienced when I first played the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Knights of the Old Republic definately. I went into the game five years after it was first released and I knew the Spoiler at the end. Although it was fun playing "Who knew and when did they know it", it's obviously not the same.

Apparently most people guess the spoiler, but I never caught on AT ALL and I was left totally stunned. I've never enjoyed a story so much before or after playing that game.

I should also say, I played KOTOR2 before playing KOTOR (in true Star Wars fashion), so it made the swerve so much more shocking.