Across The Universe Poster

Alright, well I did this for a class project in theater where you had to make a poster for a musical that you will direct as if you were actually promoting it. Now, she told the others to just get pictures and slap them on a posterboard and then try to make it look like a poster with you as the director, the place, the prices, and of course the show title. So, out of all the musicals that we saw over the course of our nine weeks, I decided to make it out of Across The Universe. Now, I had originally planned a different approach for this poster with actual HD planets that I had but I forgot to bring them along on my thumbdrive. So, I went along with the ride and came up with the stuff on my way there, much like Russo does on his way to a TNA recording.

:pervert: So, I just want your thoughts on this and go ahead and bash it all you want. I think it's decent compared to my other work and since it was just for a school project, I didn't think that I'd have much competition as I'm usually the only person who does this, so I wouldn't be judged for every detail by the teacher here. Now, I know it would look massive here so I just posted the direct link to it.

My Creation

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll269/N...verseposter.jpg

Original Picture

http://collegian.csufresno.edu/a/wp-conten...verse_cover.jpg

Thats the first thing I noticed it instantly makes the poster better... overall it isn't bad and is an improvement on the original

its just the text that lets it down IMO

good work, you have come along in leaps and bounds