The Killzone Thread

New Damage

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. It was a spur of the moment thing, wannabe was online so I told him to get on Warzone so we could play some.

Also, woo, 51 points away from Sergeant 1st Class and unlocking the shotgun and SMG.

Edited by KC 'Cloudy' Day

I'm a Sergeant and joined Modern Way's clan. Get him to invite you kiddies into it.

How in the fuck did we beat them in the Bodycount match, when we were pinned in the corner with turrets and crap? They even had something like a 6-4 man advantage, and one guy left our team, but we still beat them, not just beat, but owned them. We may've lost 4-2 overall, but they should've won that Bodycount easily.

Oh. Also, friendly fire is gay. Especially when your teammates have a habit of running in front of you when you're shooting.

I'm a Sergeant and joined Modern Way's clan. Get him to invite you kiddies into it.

How in the fuck did we beat them in the Bodycount match, when we were pinned in the corner with turrets and crap? They even had something like a 6-4 man advantage, and one guy left our team, but we still beat them, not just beat, but owned them. We may've lost 4-2 overall, but they should've won that Bodycount easily.

I kept on blowing up the turrets which equals a kill. (H)

Invite th2005. I think that's the name.. it's either th2005 or th.2005. Pretty sure it's without the period though.

I'm prob gonna be on in about 3 hours after the hockey and my book report. Anybody gonna be around?

P.S. why aren't Liam and Kaney in the clan yet? Get in there fools.

P.P.S. my shotgun accuracy online is 200%. I'm better than God.

P.P.P.S. I'm totally getting smited for that.

Edited by Clawson

Biggest mark out moment so far: assassinating the target from halfway across the map. With the basic rifle (H)

That was epic.

Two points to make. First, I don't know if it's jsut Killzone in general, or whether it's the PS3 being shitty shit shit shit, but why is not a simple process to invite people to a game? I couldn't do it through the XMB, nor through player names in-game, and Cloudy and Kaney both joined before I got to work it out. Balls.

Second, I may have to pick up a headset soon, especially if we're going to get some regular games going. Quickly chatting in MSN windows is not going to cut it.

I'm prob gonna be on in about 3 hours after the hockey and my book report. Anybody gonna be around?

P.S. why aren't Liam and Kaney in the clan yet? Get in there fools.

P.P.S. my shotgun accuracy online is 200%. I'm better than God.

P.P.P.S. I'm totally getting smited for that.

How do I get in the clan?

You gotta press left to activate you're healing gun, then press whatever button you have set as fire.

Yeah, I was pressing circle for ages to no avail only to be shot to shit for ages too. <_<

Also, some people are so horrible. I was watching my brother play last night and he was playing with some guy who was neglecting his kid terribly.

"NO."

*pause, child crying*

"NO. YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY!!"

*child crying*

"NO."