Eve Torres

NM!

Alright, well this sig came out of no where, I was trying to make little pics for my match card for a diary and well I saw this PSD and thought, why don't I use this? So, I messed around with GIMP and ended up doing this. Now, this is probably the best sig that I've made, considering from what everyone else said on another site. But, go ahead and bash it in as I know we have some great GFX people here and I know I still have tons of improvement, so don't think that this is the top spot for me because there is always room for improvement. ^_^

EveTorresSig.jpg

Comment please! (Y)

big improvement dude.... id have put the distorted Eve behind a blend... also dont limit yourself to one pic per sig

but yeah big improvement, keep it up

big improvement dude.... id have put the distorted Eve behind a blend... also dont limit yourself to one pic per sig

Yeah, I was just trying to use that one pic on it though. Thanks. Dunno if the disorted eve behind her would have looked good. Might half looked like a cluster fuck. But thanks for commenting!

Yeah, I was just trying to use that one pic on it though. Thanks. Dunno if the disorted eve behind her would have looked good. Might half looked like a cluster fuck. But thanks for commenting!

I meant bring the background over the distorted ones and blend it... but yeah hope u make some more

As said, big improvement, but the pixelisation of Eve on the side pics is a little too in your face. I know in Photoshop you can "fade" or "blend" an effect after you've applied it. BY this I mean after you've gone down the Effect > Pixelisation > Adjust sliders etc. > OK route, hit CTRL + SHIFT + F and it'll bring up another dialog box to blend that effect over what the image looked like before you added the effect.

I don't know much about GIMP, but you may be able to try something like that to make it a bit more seemless. (Y)

NOTE: You can generally use the modifier thing as an after touch to anything you do that alters the image in some way (be it erasing, using the brush, applying an effect etc.), but again I'm not sure of what you can do GIMP.