Final Fantasy Play-Along

Benji

FFII STATUS UPDATE #3

28r1p3k.png

Just found out the Hilda I rescued was a fake and destroyed the madusa type lady thing. Fuck Gordon ¬_¬ I hate that guy and his terrible stats. On the plus side, I've leveled the fuck out of my HP & MP since last time so I've not really had any problems in a while. Next up: The Collesium. In the words of Admirial Ackbar, I've got a feeling...

ITS A TRAP~~~~~

Edited by TKzon Kidd

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The darn thing took off before I could burn it down! Where's the fun in that... Oh crap, they got really mean after they built that thing.

Mindu left and Maria's fire spell gained another level. Sitting outside the Ice cave on the step to getting the Sunfire at the moment. That's about it.

And I do hate the leveling system...

This is slipping too far down the topic list... ¬_¬

STATUS UPDATE #4

24zhu2r.png

Doing pretty well, I've cleaned up Castle Fynn and now I've got to go and find me an Ultima Tome. My party is doing very well of levels and Gil I feel, because I've currently got 99 High Potions, 50 Pheonix Downs, 25 Ethers and I've not even needed any for a few hours. I think I'll have this game completed by sometime next week.

You best all still be playing. >_>

Not sure if anyone else is still playing, but I have made it to the Dragoon's Cavern, yay!

ARGH, I BE PLAYING STILL. :shifty:

I say since no one else seems to be playing we finish FF2 and skip right ahead to FF6. >_>

Not sure if anyone else is still playing, but I have made it to the Dragoon's Cavern, yay!

ARGH, I BE PLAYING STILL. :shifty:

I say since no one else seems to be playing we finish FF2 and skip right ahead to FF6. >_>

I kind of thought this had died a death, to be honest with you I was just going to say "fuck it" and do some PlayStation game play alongs when I felt like it instead :shifty:

Don't quit this :( its fun. Although Im still on I (intend to finish it today) and get someway decent with II. Seriosly how can we skip III? Its awesome.

If we skip any its gotta be V, cos its the only one I can't get a hold off >_>

I'm fine with skipping ahead with III, as II is somewhat tedious with the leveling system (especially magic... I do not want to go and grind goblins just because my bolt and ice spells are weak.)

As for II, I just arrived at Deist, I think the name is and I'm about to take the egg to the spring inside the nearby cave. In somewhat amusing news, thanks to a Masochistic Grind, my spellcaster has more HP than anyone else...

Honestly, I guess me and Magus are the only people playing FFII, so why don't we leave it up to a vote?

Would you all rather move on to:

Final Fantasy III

or

Final Fantasy VI

Hey, fuck you. I'm still playing II! I just blew the fuck out of the Dreadnaught!

I say we move on to FF3. The only question would be which FF3. The US version that came out on SNES, or the translated NES version with the Onion Kids.

We can always come back to the games we don't finish later, right?