Being Human

Farmer Reil

Am I alone in thinking this is actually quite good? I mean, it's not Buffy or anything, but it is entertaining. And it's fresh and new, which is... ya know, new for a BBC drama.

Also, Annabel Scholey is in it. Mmmmmmmmm.

So yeah, thoughts?

Edited by Farmer Reil

• 5 months later...
It's good, but it's trying too hard to be funny and it's failing. Which is a shame because it doesn't need to try and squeeze humour into every other scene. It would work fine without it.

And Russell Tovey is going a bit OTT with his awkward guy routine.

I quite enjoyed the first episode.. and I seem to think that Tovey is alot like the guy who plays Conner in Primeval.. another awkward guy routine that I find quite endearing.. So Ill be watching again next week.

• 1 year later...

I kind of gave up when season 2 started and they left the funny at home.

With that said, virtually every female I know - including Stokerina - has the hots for Mitchell, so it's going to end up being on in this house regardless.

I quite like it, not in a big way but enough to keep me going until I work out if ruddy Sky Atlantic will be on Virgin Media...

Have to say though, I found the new fella highly annoying on Soccer AM this weekend and I'm not looking forward to Robson bloody Green.