Last Action Hero Appreciation Thread

K

Robert Patrick, Sharon Stone, Stallone (I was laughing my head off when he was on the Terminator 2 poster)

I love this kind of thing from the construed "rivalry" between Arnie and Sly - I'm sure it was reversed somewhere with Arnie appearing as Rambo on a poster in another film...I thought it was Demolition Man, in the President Schwarzanegger Museum/Library, but perhaps not...

It was the same with Bruce Willis films at the time. Take Die Hard for example, he mentions Arnie and Rambo in the film. The three of them at the time in the 90's were the main three actors in action movies. Saying that Die Hard was mentioned in Last Action Hero and was directed by John McTiernan who was the director on Die Hard.

Bridgette Wilson :wub:

LL, Dragsy, Kaney and I were discussing name changes themed around box office bombs. I was just looking for an excuse to be Last Maxxtion Hero. True Story.

Granted it would have worked better with LLast Action Hero, but whatever.

Last Action HerOllie :@

Clearly we should just be theming names around Last Action Hero

Also, anyone who can find me a DVD of it that doesn't suffer from horrible Pan and Scan will be declared my new best friend.

Edited by Maxx

- I mean, all I had to do, is just drive around the neighborhood, and point my finger at a house, and say 'The bad guys are in there!'

- I don't care who does what to your Hershey Highway

- Where are the ordinary, everyday women? They don't exist because this is a movie!

- I'm a comedy sidekick. Oh, shit! I'm a comedy sidekick! It's not gonna work!

There are so many amazing quotes in this move.