Mar 26 2009 8:00P SUGARMILL STOKE

Mar 28 2009 8:00P STUDIO 24 EDINBURGH

Mar 29 2009 8:00P CATHOUSE GLASGOW

Mar 30 2009 8:00P ACADEMY 3 BIRMINGHAM

Mar 31 2009 8:00P COCKPIT LEEDS

Apr 01 2009 8:00P MUSIC BOX MANCHESTER

Apr 02 2009 8:00P CENTRAL STATION WREXHAM

Newcastle...there!!!

Check it out, two of the best pop-punk bands in the UK at the minute (and there's a fuckload of shithot bands);

http://www.myspace.com/paigeuk ("Dorothy's Right There's No Place Like Home" was the tune of my summer)

http://www.myspace.com/mevshero

Just ordered 2 Pete Doherty tickets and 3 Paige/Me Vs Hero tickets...the 3 Paige/Me Vs Hero tickets come to LESS THAN HALF of what the Doherty tickets came to ('same venue'...well Academy 1 and Academy 2 :shifty:)...Jesus Christ, if he's smacked off his tits and shit am throwing shit at him, no matter how much I love him.

Oooh, in fact Paige/Me Vs Hero is the day before, NIIIICE...gonna be an epic week.

Oh, and Bloc Party were epic at Leeds, although starting with "Mercury" was a fucking terrible idea...you don't start your set with a song that had basically split your entire fanbase down the middle, you start with like fucking "HELICOPTER"! or some shit (I think they finished with it anyway, so fair play).

Edited by YI

I did not go to LC. <_<

I blame this on females! They are unreliable! Shit!

To make up for this, I relistened to Andrew Bird's Noble Beast album. And I don't get the hate. Lovely music. Kind of tails off towards the end, but it's easily the first Bird release I've heard to keep me engrossed throughout most of its length.

Yeah so I went to see Bloc Party last night and it was, in general fantastic.

EXCEPT

The began the encore with "Biko" - their worst song and very probably the worst song ever.

They began the second encore with the painfully average "Ares".

They actually bothered playing songs from their new album at all. <_<

They did not play She's Hearing Voices, Pioneers, Price of Gasoline, So Here We Are and Luno. :(

HOWEVER

They did play Halo, One Month Of Go, LIKE EATING GLASS, HELICOPTER(last song of 1st encore. Was worried they wouldnt play it.), POSITIVE TENSION, BANQUET, THIS MODERN LOVE, TWO MORE YEARS, SONG FOR CLAY, Hunting For Witches, Waiting For The 7:18, The Prayer and Uniform. :)

Oh and Flux. <_<

Free ticket though. :D

Edited by metalman