Celebrity Big Brother

FireDoughnut

I just knew that Terry Christian's music was gonna be Supersonic. Channel 4 are probably desperately hoping that Michael makes an appearance to support his sister, fat chance though. He never bothered to show up when they bought that house. I wonder how long till an A1 song gets into the charts via downloads, I loved their version of Take On Me. Caught In The Middle was good too. Where's Bluey? He'll know. :shifty: Verne is gonna win.

See what? You did say Tommy Sheridan was going in...40 minutes after he actually went in.

What is Rik Waller doing on BBBM? Is he going in? I wasn't paying much attention.

Mixing me up with metalman? For shame. My 'See?' comment was meant as a direct response to Bluey, referring to my earlier post where I cited him as a beacon of general bubble gum pop music knowledge. That queermo Katsooooya got in the way though and confused everything.

That Manc Christian on there? Get the scummer out, although he did use to make me laugh now and then on Talksport, much better than Goldstein but nothing on Stan. Saying that, Collymore would now make a brilliant person in the house, the odds on a fight and live sex would plummet dramatically

Edit:

Didn't know Andy Robinson had gone in as well

Edited by Jam

That Manc Christian on there? Get the scummer out, although he did use to make me laugh now and then on Talksport, much better than Goldstein but nothing on Stan. Saying that, Collymore would now make a brilliant person in the house, the odds on a fight and live sex would plummet dramatically

Edit:

Didn't know Andy Robinson had gone in as well

Pics.

And Adrian Durham is by far the biggest cunt on TalkSport. Actually no, Adrian Durham is by far the biggest cunt ever on anything. Moreso than Hitler. In fact, Hitler would have probably been disgusted at how cuntish Durham is.

Wow, Lucy Pinder doesn't have the personality or attitude many believe her to have that's for sure. Coolio surely to win, the guy is fucking awesome and I loved how he sort of had that 'What the fuck am I doing here and who are all of these people...wait...VERNE!', that was awesome. I think Verne is easily the favorite, but it'll be interesting to see if he goes on a crazy one and gets on the wrong side of people and the public, maybe he really is evil :shifty:

I'm just waiting for Liberty X - Just A Little Bit, A1 - Take On Me and Coolio - Gangster's Paradise to enter the charts again on downloads. I doubt any Mutya songs will though.

And why did Davina not introduce her as Ulrika-ka-ka-ka-ka?!

And watching Terry introducing himself to everyone you think they'd all been on The Word at one time or another.

Anyway, Verne to win.

Edited by Scott McFly