The Inevitable January Transfer Market Topic

Crybaby Bunting

Kris Boyd from Rangers to Birmingham is rumoured. Rangers say they've rejected a £3m offer, but will listen to anything higher, while Birmingham say they've already had an offer accepted and they've a 5 year deal on the table for him waiting to be discussed. While it would be nice to see the best Scottish players stay in Scotland, there's a part of me that wants to see how he'll fair in the EPL should Birmingham win promotion.

I hope he goes. I think Kilmarnock get a cut of the transfer fee.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fergie's lost it. :wacko:

The guy's been on loan in non-league football, was rejected by Bournemouth and unable to break into the Stoke team (at Championship and Premiership level), yet Fergie signs him on loan... What?

Fergie's lost it. :wacko:

The guy's been on loan in non-league football, was rejected by Bournemouth and unable to break into the Stoke team (at Championship and Premiership level), yet Fergie signs him on loan... What?

BBC says Fergie signed him for three years. Not a loan deal.

Yeah, I just checked his wiki and it's reporting that. TimesOnline was the first result when I googled it and they said end of season loan.

Also Ritchie da Laet is his name.

Stoke have signed James Beattie from Sheff Utd.

I'm sad to see him go as he was ridiculously awesome for us last season and was doing okay this year. Still, it's a nice buy for Stoke and him and Etherington might be just what they need to tip a few results their way.

Stoke have signed James Beattie from Sheff Utd.

I'm sad to see him go as he was ridiculously awesome for us last season and was doing okay this year. Still, it's a nice buy for Stoke and him and Etherington might be just what they need to tip a few results their way.

I love that move. Glad to see the new teams making solid moves.

Hull appears to be attempting to shore up the midfield.

I love the rumours of Boa Morte to Hull saying that Hull wil actually pay money for him, like 2m. Has he done ANYTHING whilst at West Ham? Everytime I see him playing for them he has been awful.