FIFA 09 (The 2nd Online PS3 Tournament)

Baddar

FAO: TCO

I can be online late tonight, otherwise tomorrow afternoon before 6, or Tues/Weds afternoon between around 4-6. I'm a bit constricted as I'm back on nights tomorrow night. Hence being up late tonight, adjusting.

I can get on late tonight too. Give me a time and I'll try and get on.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO: TCO

I can be online late tonight, otherwise tomorrow afternoon before 6, or Tues/Weds afternoon between around 4-6. I'm a bit constricted as I'm back on nights tomorrow night. Hence being up late tonight, adjusting.

I can get on late tonight too. Give me a time and I'll try and get on.

Well I wanted to watch MOTD so that finishes just after midnight I think. If that's too late for you I can always skip it and play from 11ish.

(TCO) Manchester City 1 - 0 AS Roma (AJ)

05/01/09 @ The City of Manchester Stadium

Robinho (MC) '42

Match Report

Manchester City welcome the Italian visitors as both teams are keen to continue their good starts to the competition. The match kicks off and City show their intent immediately, making full use of their quick wingers coming inside to thread the strikers through. Fortunately for Roma their defence are alert and make several interceptions stabbing the ball back to 'keeper Doni. Both teams closed each other's attacks down very quickly and it makes for a tight affair. City find a breakthrough just before halftime when Robinho cuts inside and fires home from just inside the penalty area. In the second half Roma attempt to bite back and despite looking particularly threatening on the counter, their good buildup play is let down by poor finishing. Their best chance arguably came when Totti nipped past two defenders and launched a shot from outside the box but it was too hard and over the bar. In the dying minutes Vucinic thought he was through on goal from a lobbed pass but it's hooked away by the City defender.

A very closely contested game in which City just about deserved the win. Man of the Match goes to Michael Johnson for his stellar defensive display.

Link to EAFootballWorld page for proof

Any night other than tonight, KOA.

Well, any day after 4.

Any time tomorrow I'm available mate. Add my PSN, TheStig93 so we can find each other quicker.

Have added, and I'm available the rest of tonight, as long as there's no disasters. I should be around here if I'm not on FIFA, and if that's the case, just PM me and I'll get straight on.