FIFA 09 (The 2nd Online PS3 Tournament)

Baddar

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ's on now, just sent him a message on PSN.

EDIT: He's just finishing a level on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and will be on.

o_O Was that a joke or did you vastly misread my gaming status? :P

Cause I was playing LOTR:Conquest, and in my first game I got the trophy for 25 headshots via archery. (H)

Anyways, ready when TA is.

Even? I played absolutely appallingly. Everything that could have gone wrong, did. Just about every pass went the wrong direction, if I managed to get a decent tackle in I was hindered by my own player tripping over a teammate, I think I lost the ball twice due to it hitting the referee and what I thought was my best chance clean through on goal was called back for a freekick. >_< Not my day.

I don't know the scorers, but it was 2-0 to City. He scored part way through the first half and I had a superb opportunity to equalise through Eduardo, in what was a very even game. In the second half I was pushing forward for the equaliser that I thought I could get - but Cit's attacks caught me out and he managed to ge a late goal to confirm the win.

Updated Standings

Round 6 - Group B Results

Man City (TheCoolOne) 2-0 Arsenal (TheArsenal)

Chelsea (Bluebirds) 1-0 Roma (AJ)

Final Group B Table

Chelsea 13pts (Q) +10GD

Man City 11pts (Q) +3GD

Roma 7pts +2GD

Arsenal 3pts -15GD

---------------------

Semi-Finals - First Leg

Man City (TheCoolOne) vs. Inter (TRW)

Real Madrid (Baddar) vs. Chelsea (Bluebirds)

The first leg is to be played between Saturday 24th January-midnight on Tuesday 27th January.

Remember, the away goal rule is in effect.

Here's where it could confuse people...

If, for example, the first leg finishes 2-1 to Chelsea and in the second leg, it finishes 2-1 Real Madrid, this will of course be a draw. The game won't recognise this, so if we come to the end of two legs and away goals cannot separate two teams, another one off game will be played, without the two legs played previously counting, where Extra Time and Penalties could come into effect. I guess everyone should understand that.

The Final will be played over just one leg and will have the possibility of Extra Time and Penalties. A coin toss will determine which team gets home advantage/choice of strip.

As for my game, a preference for the first leg would be Sunday night at 8pm, but I could go earlier/slightly later, depending on what time BB is available.

I should've won that game about 10-0, I just couldn't finish. It was 10 shots to 1 at the end of the first half, including a free kick off the crossbar. I then hit the crossbar aagian in hte 2nd half. I thought I'd be made pay towards the end for my missed chances, but I scored again.

Elano got 2 BTW.