FIFA 09 (The 2nd Online PS3 Tournament)

Baddar

I was playing well until you scored the first goal. Then every touch you had just seemed to go in and it was 3-0 before I could do anything.

After that I feel the play balanced out until about the hour mark, when you dominated again. I was just glad to score - then you ran down the pich and stuck another one passed me...

I guess thats my tournament over with....

Edited by TheArsenal

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inter (TRW) 9-1 Aston Villa (KOA)

Ibrahimovic 25, 42(PEN), 56, 61, 76, 90

Stankovic 27

Quaresma 35

Agbonlahor 79

Mancini 81

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT.

GOD.

FUCKING.

DAMNIT.

My defensive record has been fucking ruined.

I was about as great as I've ever been, in terms of attack, with 9 out of 10 shots on target going in, but GODFUCKINGDAMNIT MY DEFENSIVE SHIT HAS BEEN RUINED.

Good game KOA.

DAMNIT.

Roma 0-0 Man City

Cagey affair, with neither team clearly wanting to lose. I felt I was better, limiting his chances to long range efforts. He could've won it near the end though, hitting the post from a tight angle, while my best chance fell to Elano that was excellently parried by the keeper. I also had a free kick headed off the line. Down to the last day now!

Roma 0-0 Man City

Cagey affair, with neither team clearly wanting to lose. I felt I was better, limiting his chances to long range efforts. He could've won it near the end though, hitting the post from a tight angle, while my best chance fell to Elano that was excellently parried by the keeper. I also had a free kick headed off the line. Down to the last day now!

I took note of your recent postings about scoring free kicks with Elano, so I made sure I had it covered. :P

Not much to add to that so I won't bother with a report, save for an absolutely IMMENSE last ditch tackle by Juan to prevent Elano scoring in the last 10 minutes or so.

Would definately agree TCO had the better game. I was barely able to get inside his half, let alone fashion any chances.

Just an update on Group B

POS - TEAM - PTS - GD

1. Chelsea - 10 - +9

2. Man City - 8 - +1

-----------------------

3. Roma - 7 - +3

4. Arsenal - 3 - -13

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea finish 1st if

They win against Roma

They draw against Roma and Man City lose/draw

They lose by 3 goals or less against Roma and Man City lose/draw

Chelsea finish 2nd if

They lose by 3 goals and Man City lose/draw

They lose and Man City win

Chelsea finish 3rd if

They lose by 3 goals and Man City win

Man City finish 1st if

They win and Chelsea lose

Man City finish 2nd if

Chelsea win

They win and Chelsea/Roma draw

They draw and Chelsea/Roma draw

Man City finish 3rd if

They lose and Roma win

They draw and Roma win

Roma finish 1st if

They win by 3 goals or more and Man City lose/draw

Roma finish 2nd if

They win by 3 goals or more and Man City win

They win by 3 goals or less and Man City lose/draw

They draw and Man City lose

Roma finish 3rd if

They lose

They draw and Man City win/draw

They win by 3 goals or less and Man City win

Arsenal will finish 4th if

They win/lose/draw, Roma win/lose/draw, Chelsea win/lose/draw.

Edited by The Cool One

It's an unrealistic match-up.

While on the subject of those, Inter vs. Chelsea would be a good one. That could be the final. Who knows?

My pre-match thoughts;

My place in the tournament is at stake tonight, but I'll be playing as though I have nothing to lose. I lost my first games against Liverpool and Inter, so from there I couldn't have really "expected" to get through the group stage.

McMigsy (better known as TMS...I'm gonna call him that from now on. McMigsy seems un-natural.) is a really good player, even though he's relatively new to the game. He made everything difficult for me in the first game and beat me 2-1. It could've easily been 2-0, save for a VDV scorcher very late on, if I recall.

The fact I have to WIN tonight makes my chances of winning not impossible, but very difficult. I need two positive results against guys I lost to in the first game, so confidence going into them was never going to be high.

The person who deals with the situation better will come out on top tonight. One thing I know for sure is that even though I'm taking this tournament more seriously than I perhaps should be, I know if I come out on the wrong end of things, I won't be as disapointed as TMS if he does.

Over to TMS, and his pre-match thoughts... ¬_¬

It really is crunch time for my boys. It's been a good week of training for the lads and I can report that we have a full squad to select from. Nobody expected us to be in this position, but now that we are we are eager not to let it slip. I'm raring to go and cannot wait to kick-off. It has the making's of a classic, and whichever team prevails will earn my full support. That figures if I win, but if not I will be backing Baddar to make an impact in the knockouts.

There is no way to pick a winner, 1 piece of luck could decide between joy and heartbreak.