Star Wars: The Old Republic

Guest strongarm85

Your next stop is Taris. People have been having issues with Taris for the past while now, particularly horrendous lag and disconnects. BioWare say they have fixed at least some of it but I think some people are still having issues. I personally had some fairly bad lag spikes - I think I restarted my computer twice while I was going through Taris - but I was never disconnected, but just a warning that you may have problems on Taris.

Heard about the Taris thing as well, I am anxious to see if anything has been fixed by the time I get there with my Knight (who is 1/3 through level 15 now). Hopefully, I won't get too many disconnects.

:(

Your next stop is Taris. People have been having issues with Taris for the past while now, particularly horrendous lag and disconnects. BioWare say they have fixed at least some of it but I think some people are still having issues. I personally had some fairly bad lag spikes - I think I restarted my computer twice while I was going through Taris - but I was never disconnected, but just a warning that you may have problems on Taris.

Heard about the Taris thing as well, I am anxious to see if anything has been fixed by the time I get there with my Knight (who is 1/3 through level 15 now). Hopefully, I won't get too many disconnects.

:(

Haven't encountered any kind of issue there (yet).

It's running not bad on my new computer with my not so impressive graphics card, which I'm quite happy about. Actually runs better at low settings than Mass Effect 1 does. >_>

Playing as Republic Trooper, quite like the story so far. I especially liked entering the world, very cool feel to running out the ship into a battleground. I'm only now just Level 6 1/4 after about 2 hours of playing. I've been doing literally every quest I can though. I'm holding out on playing as a Jedi or Sith until I can try the game with my new graphics card. I want my Lightsabre looking nice and shiny.

Smuggler and Inquisitor stories are both very fun. Darth Zash is maybe my new favorite Sith character in general because she's so unlike nearly every other portrayal of Sith Lords; she's super-quippy and sarcastic and gets hilariously tipsy (or fake-tipsy, maybe, to throw people off) in one cutscene.

I vote an EWB guild on a server with a lighter load than Mask of Nihilus. Maybe we could all roll Empire characters for it? I'm interested in giving Agent or Bounty Hunter a shot.

Bounty Hunter is awesome. Rocket Punch is the manliest ability in the game, hands down. Also, yeah, that'd be cool; I'd like to either get a Sith Warrior going again or try out Sith Inquisitor. Plus a Sith guild named "Extreme Warfare Battleground" (or something to that extent) makes more sense then a Republic guild, if you ask me. :shifty:

If we do Empire I'd be happy to play any of the classes, but I think I'd like my next character to not be a Force user. You know, just for something different.

Even if hurling things off cliffs with Force Wave never gets old.

Only issue with that is that I am really enjoying playing as a Shadow, and I'd want to at least finish my class story before I move on to another character. Of course, at the rate I'm going that will probably be a week from now, but we'll see.

Yeah, but the queue on that realm seems to be horrendous. Besides, I thought we were going to do Empire on another server anyway.

Speaking of which, I too have a Knight on Mask of Nihilus