No More Heroes

Benji

Answer me a serious question: Why the fuck did I not buy this game sooner?

I bought it today and admitedly have only played it for a couple of hours but it's instant love, it's original, it's designed well, it plays even better and has humour coming out the wazoo. I have to admit, I have one minor complaint about the map, which could be done way better by just selecting locations rather than driving there and relying on the awful mini-map, but considering that's not even 1/100th of the true gameplay so far that's not even a complaint worth registering, between ridiculous coconut gathering mini-games, insane slicing with a lightsabre-esque sword, turning into an odd super saiyan in the middle of a fight, the wonderful "jackpot" bar that runs in the game, the controls (which, by the way, are probably the best use of the Wii remote I've seen so far), the originality and yet familiarity of the hero of the story and the bizzare world in which he inhabits.

Seriously, again: Why the fuck did I not buy this game sooner?

Now to see if any of the large amount of awesome fades interest with actual time spent on it.

Now to see if any of the large amount of awesome fades interest with actual time spent on it.

It might. My roommate bought it right when it came out and he loved it, which shocked me when he ended up trading it in a few months later. Apparently, after you beat it, there's not a whole lot of replay value left. I never got to play it when he had it, so I think I might pick it up when I get my Wii for Christmas.

You're going to be so very disappointed in the ending. Awesome game untill then though

Unless it's an FF I don't tend to play for 'the ending' anyway, to be honest, if it's good then all the better, if not, it hardly affects (effects? I've never been good with the difference with those two) the gameplay?

Affects is correct

I enjoyed the story of the game, which is why the ending annoyed me, gameplay was plenty of fun, the other assassin's you fight are great, but if you get too drawn into the story, then the ending is just a big disappointment.