Peter Kay's new show

therockbox

I just turned it on, and the only way this could go over anyone's head is if they were six feet under. It's about as basic as humour gets.

Get it, because she's a transexual, she's singing Man, I Feel Like a Woman.

Layered humour. Classic.

They're trying to make it as close to the real thing as possible so getting actual judges and presenters in is the way to do that.

And yeah, "Man I Feel Like A Woman" was a bit of a cheap laugh but a that's honestly the first time the joke's been that obvious.

It's supposed to be cheesy and bad to take the piss out of the actual shows as that's what they're like. It's gonna be one of these love it or hate it shows, but I reckon it helps if you've watched any amount of these shows and thought "15 million people watch and vote on this?!"

I thought it was pretty good :) Then again, I do love Petey Kay.

It's not exactly the most mature or edgy humour ever, but I still like it.

'Are you gonna see Paul again?'

'Oh yes, I expect so. I mean he keeps poking me on Facebook'

That made me lol.

I lol'd at the Ricky Wilson bit.

I don't think it's been that bad :/

I think it might have been better if had the same sort of cast as Phoenix Nights. Peter Kay's humour only really translates when certain people are doing it, and the likes of Pete Waterman and Cat Deeley just can't do it without sounding like complete mongs.