Carling Cup Semi Finals et al

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game all round. In context I'm "not to bothered" because in the long-term this will be good for them, but obviously disapointed. Burnley deserved it, but god did Jensen have a good game.

If Bendtner had scored 80 seconds because they did we would have gone out and won the game 3-0, 4-0 I reckon but our kids have no idea how to chase the game, which when you have 16, 17, 18 year olds I can forgive. However Bendtner...seriously, I do rate him, I see quality there, glimpses of it but that is the huge problem; wrong pass, wrong position, to much power in the pass, to little power in the pass, wrong decision with the shot. Whatever the option is, somehow he manages to do the complete opposite. For one of our most "experienced" player in comparision to the others he really should've led the line.

Edited by TMM

Victoire~! Deserved in the end I think but damn do we need a good, consistent crosser of the ball. Lennon's always good at running past people but most of the time the end result is naff, Jamie O'Hara's been a bit hit and miss lately and Bentley's had a fair few off games too. I think the most consistent crosser we have that's playing regularly at the moment is Assou-Ekotto which isn't a good sign.

Burnley-Derby and Man Utd-Spurs semi-finals anyone? <_<