AJ Busts a Nut ITT (Limp Bizkit Reformation)

K

It's not that I dislike it, more that I haven't even listened to it. :mellow: Well, I heard The Truth when it was first leaked which was okay but it didn't blow me away.

It's only 7 songs and they named it "The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)" which is a stupid title. Especially when there's no part 2.

Just listening to RMV on my itunes for the first time in like 2/3 years, I forgot how many quality (term used loosely for my tastes) songs are on there. Behind Blue Eyes is still better than The Who's original <_<

rofl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YEAH! I'd love me some Union Underground. Let's not forget, TRUSTcompany are back together, and apparently OPM never actually broke up. :shifty:

Yeah, I'd so go see Limp Bizkit...if not purely for the opportunity to pull out the "Rollin" hand movements, it'd just be epic crack.

OPM are sort of famous amongst my circle of friends because they played a gig at a bar that my friend tended, and as soon as they were left alone they nicked a crate of smirnoff ice and tore off in their van. funny as fuck.

also I have one union underground album and it;s brilliant so fair enough

OPM was the first gig I ever went to. It was good. :shifty:

Saw a couple of them (not the main guy though) in McDonalds...to this day whenever I see one of my 'friends' (which is rarely now, like) he will always mention launching a milkshake at OPM and being 'barred' from McDonalds...I seem to remember him launching a milkshake, whether it was in the vicinity of OPM though, is highly debatable.

You're right, the Union Underground album is awesome. Parts of it seem almost a parody of Alice in Chains though, namely some of the song topics and the lyric "Face numb heroin, same old trip again", but eh, I like AiC.

"Violate, violate, such a simple plan,

Turn me on, TURN ME ON MR. DEADMAN!"

On a more Bizkit note...

When "My Way" came on the other day at a '90s night in a club I went to as it was my friends birthday, everyone marked. Hard.

And they say that people don't like LB. <_<

Edited by TheModernWay