Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

If it's possible, can I change Judgement Day Mafia II to High School Mafia? I have Judgment Day ready, so it's not biggie if not - but I was always bummed that I didn't get to finish High School, as it had a lot of potential. No change to the number of roles.

I should point out that, like You Pick Mafia, High School ran with user submitted role names. So while I have abilities set up, they'd need to be adapted to fit roles during the sign up process.

Fuck yeah! I am voting this in the poll most likely, the first one was all kinds of fun.

Fuck yeah! I am voting this in the poll most likely, the first one was all kinds of fun.

I really had an awesome time running it, but real life got in the way. Produced some really awesome role ideas and powers, and it bugs me that I never held on to all of the old stuff I'd make up for it.

Its time for a yearly dose of Maxx being overly ambitious, this year I'm bringing it to the Mafia Cube!

I'd like get Choose Your Own Adventure Mafia, Medium Game, 23 players added to the waitlist please

You took your finger off the page. :(

R.I.P.

That always happens. I'm always like "Yeah, I'll plunge into danger and see what awaits! Go down to the basement, fuck calling for mom!"

*DEAD*

I should point out that High School Mafia is as ready as You Pick Mafia could be. It's based around user suggested roles, so there'll always be a day or so of prep time needed to match abilities to role suggestions.

If I can add something to the list, what with my special attraction being already on the list, then I'll add "The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen - The New Era" a 14 player game to the list.

If not then it can wait till I finish my other game.

... I know.

(it was a joke about how you were calling for more original games while running a game based on a graphic novel)

Edited by Vladimir Cloudlov