Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Since The Thing Mafia is starting this weekend, I'd like to register my next project.

Battlestar Galactica Mafia: Blood On The Scales, a 55 player game.

I'm sure if we let Sousa register all his double accounts and brought back the people from the Cartoon Mafia debacle who will pretend they want to play and call us all fags, I'll fill the game.

The S in SeanDMan is actually short for Sousa.
It's true. I plan to join my own game and play 15 roles. Reflecto eat your heart out.

Since The Thing Mafia is starting this weekend, I'd like to register my next project.

Battlestar Galactica Mafia: Blood On The Scales, a 55 player game.

Heh, that sounds pretty awesome.

RW, I plan to open sign-ups for Mafia: The Tournament on Saturday May 9th :) The first game will start approximately Tuesday 12th. 36 spaces altogether.

Also, not sure if I should wait until the tournament start sto list this but if I'm still running the tournament when it comes up (highly unlikely, I reckon) you can always bump it down. Foo Fighters mafia, 15 player small game is *ready*.