Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Hey RW!

Put me down for You Pick Mafia 2.

We'll make it a 31 player game. And given the nature of how that game works, we'll consider it ready to roll whenever.

Yeah, I'm just pretending the last You Pick Mafia 2 didn't happen.

So for anyone curious, this'll be much more along the lines of the original You Pick game.

Awesome! I love the You Pick concept :)

Hey RW!

We'll make it a 31 player game. And given the nature of how that game works, we'll consider it ready to roll whenever.

So for anyone curious, this'll be much more along the lines of the original You Pick game.

I am sooooooooo in.

Hey RW!

As one of the winners of YPM2 I deserve a pre-reg. Mer I know the game never finished but the mafia was almost guaranteed to win.

Honestly, no thanks man. It's nothing personal, it's just that I've decided in the last few days to be more selective about what I join (for the sake of real life commitments and keeping up in what few game I DO sign up for), and FF holds no appeal for me at all.

I'm sure there's plenty of people who will join though.

And I DO still want in TMNM when that comes around.

There's a guy in the Adam West Batman movie who sells the Penguin a nuclear submarine despite only having a PO box number.

They're also able to deduce the presence of the Penguin, the Joker, the Riddler, and Catwoman by virtue of the fact that a shark tries to eat Batman's leg. They are able to specifically implicate all four of these people, and literally their only clue was a shark, and they were able to do so by discussing the very idea of having one's leg bitten by a shark.