Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

May I suggest that we vote a medium game in, or some games are going to have to wait a fucking age. If they're ready, I suggest voting in someone who rarely runs a game, or someone who hasn't ran one in ages. Just to make things different...

Yes Please.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'm going to ask that I not be included in the poll - my game is ready, but it didn't dawn on me *why* you were asking that, and I don't want to take another turn so close to the finish of my last game. :)

Also, the faster WCW Mafia gets done, the faster we can move to the next project on my list.

Which you know will also be awesome.

Plus I can't pass TEOL if I have to wait in the large line forever behind Jam's ridiculous game that has fucking DH Smith and Super Crazy in it but not Kizarny.

Actually, I for one will be voting for oldskool's game if it's eligible, particularly if it contains Super Punch-Out characters.

And he makes me Narcis Prince.

narcis_prince_screenshot.gif

Seriously. Look at that guy. That guy just wrecked your face. And he doesn't care.

oldskool: absurd pace

Sousa: LUDICROUS SPEED. :o

My game had double the players of your game! And only two got wiped out by a giant bomb!

Oh and to answer his questions: yes eligible, yes Super Punch-Outers, and Narcis Prince can be arranged.

Even though that picture is King Hippo. Which could also be arranged just to spite you.

Edited by oldskool

Ah, the picture has hotlink protection. Yeah, it's Narcis Prince doing his "I knocked you out, so fuck this, I'm going to lean against the rope and tap my foot" bit.

I honestly don't care who I would get in such a game as long as it isn't Rick "The More Boring of the Two" Bruiser. Or Piston Hurricane. Piston Honda's okay though, particularly if I can find the NHK TV camera.

Webcomic Mafia IV, Act One: The Crushing will be a 15 player small game and will be ready to go at a moment's notice :)