Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Go ahead and put Webcomic Mafia IV: The Lost Wars down as four separate games if at all possible. Two small, two medium.

They don't follow chronological orders so any one of them can run at any given time rather than it having to be one particular game followed by another, and obviously they'll all be spread out since, well, fuck that I can't run four games at one time, let alone one immediately after the other.

But, in celebration of Webcomic Mafia III's first-year anniversary starting point, I'm preparing four non-large, set-numbered games detailing the smaller wars that broke out in-between the stories of Webcom I and Webcom III (Y)

Roles aren't set for any of them yet but I'm at least going to lock them in now so I can have them ready in time. I'll give you an exact number as far as number of roles go for each of them soon enough.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

What can I say, I honestly love my Webcom series too much to just drop it :)

And it didn't look like people really wanted it to be the end of the series last time, so... why not continue it on from there, even if it isn't a direct sequel?

That and I like the idea of having a series of smaller games make up a new chapter in the series together, it just feels right since it's hit big #4 now.

I think that is so against the spirit of the list in so many ways, but since you're you, it will probably happen anyway.

Fallout Mafia is ready to go.

I think that is so against the spirit of the list in so many ways, but since you're you, it will probably happen anyway.

Fallout Mafia is ready to go.

They don't follow chronological orders so any one of them can run at any given time rather than it having to be one particular game followed by another, and obviously they'll all be spread out since, well, fuck that I can't run four games at one time, let alone one immediately after the other.

I mean, if RW only wants to put one up on the list then far be it from me to tell him I don't want that, but... I'm not really going to abuse having four games up there, it's mostly just a placeholder. I won't be stealing anyone's turns.

I legitimately expect this thing to be stretched out over the year (not end-to-end, but definitely scattered about the months), four games that make up one new chapter in the series. If I have to reg them one-by-one I suppose I can do that too, but I figured it'd save time and be less of a hassle if I got them all up there now.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

SDM is right.

No double standards here in the Mafia Cube! Only one game on the list at a time, and it only goes on once you know the game's design and how many roles will be in it.

That being said though, I can basically register them one after another when one is finished, correct?

I mean, more hassle but hey, if I have to I have to, so long as it works out.

• Admin
SDM is right.

No double standards here in the Mafia Cube! Only one game on the list at a time, and it only goes on once you know the game's design and how many roles will be in it.

That being said though, I can basically register them one after another when one is finished, correct?

I mean, more hassle but hey, if I have to I have to, so long as it works out.

Yep, once one begins running you can register the next (Y)

Futuramafia is finished as of when I get the endgame post up.

READY THE POLL

Also, an interesting point was raised on MSN this afternoon. If Matt's game finishes before -A-'s, -A- is next in line for Traditional. Does -A- then run the two at the same time, or is he skipped and I run Calvinball?

I'm hoping it's the former, I could do without having to mod a game in the middle of my exams. Unless Matt's game somehow goes on until the 27th, in which case all's good.

Futuramafia is finished as of when I get the endgame post up.

READY THE POLL

Also, an interesting point was raised on MSN this afternoon. If Matt's game finishes before -A-'s, -A- is next in line for Traditional. Does -A- then run the two at the same time, or is he skipped and I run Calvinball?

I'm hoping it's the former, I could do without having to mod a game in the middle of my exams. Unless Matt's game somehow goes on until the 27th, in which case all's good.

Who do you think I am? You?

I suggest (if neither of you are ready) an additional poll.