Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Is it my turn?

*Actually, I just realized I'm out of the country from the 21st to the 26th. Am I allowed to have a backup-mod to run things during my absence, or should I just let the next guy go first, (again)?

Well there's like 3 games running that went 5 days without an update. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Boondocks Season 1 has finished, so I'd like to register Boondocks Season 2 now (18-21 players). I figure I'll have plenty of time to sort out the details since I probably won't get to run it until 2010 anyway. It will be a medium game regardless.

On the basis that Yes, Prime Minister Mafia (which is essentially ready, but I haven't bothered to get all the character pics for the role PMs yet, which is why I haven't officially proclaimed it 'ready') will invariably have its turn come up in the coming weeks - what would the best course of action be considering that I shall be in Cornwall in a tent between the 11th and 19th of July? I wouldn't want a 9 day hiatus mid-game, so would I be able to just put my game back a place or two in the list so that it can wait to start after I get back? Not that this'll make any difference if the games after mine aren't 'ready', of course...

Edited by stokeriño